The Jews in the Basement

Stealthy

Blue Belt
Reaction score
What was Haq's motive? Well, here's an interesting clue: As he stormed through the halls, shooting and killing, he shouted, "I'm a Muslim-American! I'm angry at Israel!"

This is the same motive for the Norway incident.....the Motive is "anger".

Since anger stems from the delusion of self cherishing it is the individuals fault for not correcting their own mind.

This has nothing to do with religion since some religions advocate training the mind to eliminate delusions like the self cherishing that leads to anger when that cherished self doesn't get what it wants or gets what it doesn't want.

Considering the huge number of fanatical Islamists and Christians perhaps it is worth investigating why they seem to think losing control to anger is in some way in the best interests of their respective religions.

JohnEdward

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I think he was more talking about the leadership and the ingrained 'response' long term conflict with a particlar enemy creates rather than such visceral, personal, emotions. A war becomes more like a vendetta under such circumstances, with all the negatives that implies when it comes to finding a solution.

By far better than I could have said it.

Latest Discussions