The Bast@&D Son of WING CHUN has returned...

Poor Uke

Green Belt
Reaction score
At the end of each section I do a double jut then a double tok sau, as opposed to the stroking movement you do. Could you explain your reasons for doing it the way you do?

Poor Uke

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'm with you man ... what else can you say to someone who asked for questions , comments or insults from novice and experienced WC practitioner of this forum, yet turn around and rejects feedback or constructive criticisms offered.

Seconded. I've stopped watching them as I dont see the point if there is no dialogue about them.

We could of course talk amoungst ourselves.......

Nabakatsu

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I'm a complete newb to chi sau, but it looks like there is very little forward energy, I watched like 15 seconds, and it seems like arm swinging to me..
if your student dropped his arm looks like you'd be following the same path as if he had not.
This could of course be due to the fact my lineages Chi Sau stresses different things..

May I ask your TRUE intent for posting up these videos of yourself?

wtxs

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I'm a complete newb to chi sau, but it looks like there is very little forward energy, I watched like 15 seconds, and it seems like arm swinging to me..
if your student dropped his arm looks like you'd be following the same path as if he had not.
This could of course be due to the fact my lineages Chi Sau stresses different things..

Careful there Nabakatsu, your comments may be viewed as negative criticism. :p We all see what you saw ... or is it saw what you see?

Maybe he's looking for validation or something like it. :idunno:

Nabakatsu

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Can't hurt to be willing to drop everything you've learned at least mentally, and perhaps seek out a sifu to resume training with. Wing Chun is a great way to express oneself, and the benefits are many, Either way best of luck, looking forward to your response Gray.

zepedawingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score

Right you are. And the arm(s) definitely need to be higher, speaking about the tan sau position.

Sound like some of the same stuff my lineage stresses, so it may not be as different as you think.

Ah, that I would like to know too.

Nabakatsu

Brown Belt
Reaction score
lol, I think gray is trolling us.
Most find it amusing posting this kind of crap and imaging us pulling our hair out.
good game

zepedawingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score

I have to say, I have seen the forms done many different ways. But this is the most creative thus far. Not very good, but creative. Looks like a cross between Wing Chun, Kenpo, and William Cheung's TWC.

Is that why you won't tell us your lineage Graychuan, you're from the William Cheung line and have added your Kenpo to the mix?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions