The Ashida Kim Challenge.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, you did (after I posted this, of course). You made it clear that you marked them dislike as a sort of "payback" for me disliking one of yours. Rather childish, actually, and not at all in keeping with the nature of the forum.
That is your interpretation. Unfortunately you don't get to decide what I like and dislike in a post.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Id take that challenge... with that money I could buy a butler... no longer would I ever need to tie my own shoes nor get out of bed to eat breakfast ever again :D

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Id take that challenge... with that money I could buy a butler... no longer would I ever need to tie my own shoes nor get out of bed to eat breakfast ever again :D
The challenger doesn't get any money. The challenger must pay Ashida Kim the money to even show, regardless of win, lose, or draw.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is your interpretation. Unfortunately you don't get to decide what I like and dislike in a post.
Actually, given the posts you chose to "dislike" are in some cases actually factual, rather than opinion, I can make a pretty danged clear judgement on that, your attempt at seeming above it all notwithstanding.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Actually, given the posts you chose to "dislike" are in some cases actually factual, rather than opinion, I can make a pretty danged clear judgement on that, your attempt at seeming above it all notwithstanding.
Sorry... I can dislike any post I want, just as you have done. You really need to let it go.
The post you disliked was tongue in cheek, an attempt at humor (admittedly a poor attempt). You still had the right to dislike it.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Sorry... I can dislike any post I want, just as you have done. You really need to let it go.
The post you disliked was tongue in cheek, an attempt at humor (admittedly a poor attempt). You still had the right to dislike it.

I dislike that you guys dislike so much! But I'm far too likeable to actually hit the dislike button causing greater general dislikeability. :angelic:

...besides, how can any of us get so serious on a thread about this Kim clown?

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I dislike that you guys dislike so much! But I'm far too likeable to actually hit the dislike button causing greater general dislikeability. :angelic:

...besides, how can any of us get so serious on a thread about this Kim clown?
Well dadburnit, when you put it that way... :)

OP
Ironbear24

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is a martial arts forum and we are all martial artists here. Challenge eachother to a kumite or shut up and hug it out.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
The challenger doesn't get any money. The challenger must pay Ashida Kim the money to even show, regardless of win, lose, or draw.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
I guess ill just have to get used to tying my own shoes... drats!

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is a martial arts forum and we are all martial artists here. Challenge eachother to a kumite or shut up and hug it out.
No thankyou... one minute you reach out to hug someone the next minute your lying on the ground with a big bruise on your head and a hurt wrist and wondering what happened

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
No thankyou... one minute you reach out to hug someone the next minute your lying on the ground with a big bruise on your head and a hurt wrist and wondering what happened

You say that like its a bad thing :)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Challenge posts are not allowed, and any such posts result in being banned. I do NOT recommend anyone taking your advice.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
That is why you always go for underhooks.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It was a joke. :/.
I think we all got that. :) ...I'll bet Dirty Dog was just making sure that there were no misunderstandings. The way some threads have been going lately, it pays to be cautious. That's why we have rules.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I used to be a Karate Ninja, or a Karinja in my neck of the woods. Now I'm a neophyte Tai-chinja. I may have to stock up on throwing stars. Maybe English muffins.

Latest Discussions