That feeling...

mysurvive

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
...of landing a good tan sao against right hook and everything snaps together in place.

Just learned the technique 2 days ago! Don't judge me on my happiness!

What gives you that 'dat feel' feeling during training?

...of landing a good tan sao against right hook and everything snaps together in place.

Just learned the technique 2 days ago! Don't judge me on my happiness!

What gives you that 'dat feel' feeling during training?

When you're practicing bong soa hand position and you hear your shoulder cracking

When someones trying to trap me in chi sau and I am countering the traps easily , when I haven't even got my mind on the job.
I might be thinking of what's for dinner or what's good on tv tonight.
Just letting all the training that has gone before happen naturally without any interference from the conscious mind.

Kind of like Mook said, relax like Im in bed or lethargic feeling whilst training so moves become almost automatic.

Only using one straight punch to knock someone down. Idk makes me smile every time =).

Watching a student's face when something clicks, unfortunately my own training is now more small gains accompanied by big frustrations lol, but as an instructor there is nothing quite like seeing your students improving.

Watching a student's face when something clicks, unfortunately my own training is now more small gains accompanied by big frustrations lol, but as an instructor there is nothing quite like seeing your students improving.

Completely agree with this as well as adding watching your students leave for the night, smiling and discussing the stuff they have learnt that session, feels great to know that you are having a part in their martial arts journey.

Latest Discussions

Back