Thanks Goldendragon7!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I want to thank Dennis Conatser for showing me around downtown Phoenix and spending time with me during my recent trip there. He was kind enough to not only pick me up but also treat me to lunch (at Alice Cooper's restaurant, of all places!). I had a good time speaking with him and came away with a different way of viewing a very standard and 'simple' technique. (In fact, I caught myself walking around the airport waving my arms while working out the implications of what he had said and had to remind myself to stop before I was declared a terrorist.) I really appreciate a senior expert like Mr. Conatser taking the time to speak with me. Many of his status would be too self-important to do so but he was down-to-earth and treated me with great respect.

Thank you Mr. Conatser!

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by arnisador
I really appreciate Mr. Conatser taking the time to speak with me, he was down-to-earth and treated me with great respect.

Kind words..... Thank YOU! I wish we had more time to examine the area a bit better.

The pleasure was mine ..... I enjoyed the company and lunch... let's do it again!

BTW.... Geeze..... I couldn't miss the opportunity to talk to the "Sr. GrandMaster" of Martial Talk!:rofl:

:asian:

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Orig Posted by Arni

(In fact, I caught myself walking around the airport waving my arms while working out the implications of what he had said and had to remind myself to stop before I was declared a terrorist.)

Welcome to my world.

-Michael

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by arnisador
I want to thank Dennis Conatser for showing me around downtown Phoenix and spending time with me during my recent trip there. He was kind enough to not only pick me up but also treat me to lunch (at Alice Cooper's restaurant, of all places!). I had a good time speaking with him and came away with a different way of viewing a very standard and 'simple' technique. (In fact, I caught myself walking around the airport waving my arms while working out the implications of what he had said and had to remind myself to stop before I was declared a terrorist.) I really appreciate a senior expert like Mr. Conatser taking the time to speak with me. Many of his status would be too self-important to do so but he was down-to-earth and treated me with great respect.

Thank you Mr. Conatser!

Hope you didn't mind running all those stops signs with the Dragon driving. Phoenix is a wild place. Just ask Glen Campbell.:D