Thank you

M

MartialMom

This is a thank you to all of the Veterans of past wars and those fighting the current war. Without what you have done and are doing we would not be able to openly voice our opinions or live our lives as we see fit.

God Bless and God Speed

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
No words could ever be enough thank you for the freedom we enjoy. My prayers and thanks are for the men and women fighting as we speak and my gratititude is also for those that have already served. :asian: TW

OP
V

Vadim

I would like to thank all veterans of past and current wars for keeping America safe and allowing us to enjoy the freedom that we do. Without your sacrifice and commitment to freedom this world would be an open book for terrorists and such. You are in my prayers and may God keep you all safe so that one day you may return to your families and enjoy the comforts of home that many take for granted.:asian:

-Vadim

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sincere thanks to all who have served and who are serving.

OP
O

Oak Bo

shesulsa said:
Sincere thanks to all who have served and who are serving.
I second that!
May you come home quickly, and may peace be wth you. :asian:

chinto01

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for everything and keep up the good work. Yours is a thankless job at times. Nevermind what the bias media says and remember that you are defending all of our freedoms!