MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations to you both! :partyon::partyon:

OP
Lynne

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Thank you for the congrats everyone and especially thank you for the encouragement. :)

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Congratulations Lynne, and to your daughter also!

That's cool you've got the family thing going on. My eldest son and I have been testing together over the years too. Now my daughter is getting involved.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes!! I passed and my daughter passed, too. We are now 8th (orange) and 6th (green) gups, respectively. :D :D :D

We only had nine adults testing this morning. All but one passed (the other yellow belt).

Master R ws very pleased and said we did a great job. That was fantastic to hear from him.

Now I get to learn my first Pyong Ahn form and lots of new material. I'm excited!

Thats Awesome!!! Congrats to both you and your daughter!! Keep up the hard work!!:ultracool

Mike

OP
Lynne

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Congratulations Lynne, and to your daughter also!

That's cool you've got the family thing going on. My eldest son and I have been testing together over the years too. Now my daughter is getting involved.
Thank you and that's great you and your son, and now you daughter, are in MA together. It's nice to have something like MA in common.

JT_the_Ninja

Black Belt
Reaction score
w00t! Congrats to both of you! Too bad about the other yellow belt, though; she should have pestered the instructors as you did. :p

Tang Soo!

OP
Lynne

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
w00t! Congrats to both of you! Too bad about the other yellow belt, though; she should have pestered the instructors as you did. :p

Tang Soo!

Thanks, JT. I'm so glad my hard work paid off. I was more nervous this time, less confident. I'd prefer to go into a test 100% confident of my skill (I mean positive that I really know the material at the level I'm expected to). Next time, I plan to be fully confident no matter what it takes. I can't say how spotlights will go. We are tested on current class material. But since I go three times a week, I should do fine.

Ah well...orange belt material to learn now...with more back stances. :)

Latest Discussions