Tell us about your home gym....

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
Are these studded wrist bands a kung fu thing? 🤣
Anyone wanna mess with this Gym Rat?
It's basically a leather bracer. It serves as armor, as an archery arm guard, and in the studded case (seen in a few different CMA styles), a weapon.

The southern systems in particular are keen on building up massive Popeye like forearms, and then in traditional fashion you'd strap on these bad boys and go to war.

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It's basically a leather bracer. It serves as armor, as an archery arm guard, and in the studded case (seen in a few different CMA styles), a weapon.

The southern systems in particular are keen on building up massive Popeye like forearms, and then in traditional fashion you'd strap on these bad boys and go to war.
i think i saw it in a Hung Gar kung fu film ? ..not sure.
Anyway in my quest to build he-man strength as a kid i remember the Bazooka Joe Bubble gum offered you something like a leather bracer to be able to split wood.

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
not sure but i know he was vaccinated, not saying this was the cause of death but given that he did mention he had changes in his heart wall & thickening of the wall also was on blood thinners.
side effects ? speculation but...
I should mention the above problems he had before the jab.

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
John Heart mentions he was found face down with a blue face so i think it was his heart. I read this on another source, his cleaning lady found him.

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Old School baby ! Bull approved.

EDIT: i would use higher reps on smaller muscle groups not 5 reps.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

One only needs to do some forearm conditioning with someone with hard forearms and you'll start to wish for these things lol.

Latest Discussions