Suicide attack on US Capital thwarted.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/17/justice/us-dc-security-threat-arrest/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
A 29-year-old Moroccan man in the U.S. illegally was arrested and charged with attempting to bomb the U.S. Capitol building in a suicide attack, authorities said.

Feds Foil Suicide Plot on US Capitol - Fox News

• Federal agents arrest a Moroccan citizen living in the U.S. for over a dozen years who allegedly was heading to U.S. Capitol with a vest he thought was packed with explosives for a would-be suicide attack.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Whether it is a bona fide act of middle-eastern sponsored murder or a naive FBI-groomed nicely bearded fervent let loose to destroy and kill, this propaganda will certainly not detract from the push towards war with Iran through suitable conduits.

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It seems odd to me that we never seem to hear of groups or cells being broken up here the way they are in Europe. All we ever hear about are the lone nuts who are always working with people who turn out to be FBI informants.I don`t get it.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It seems odd to me that we never seem to hear of groups or cells being broken up here the way they are in Europe. All we ever hear about are the lone nuts who are always working with people who turn out to be FBI informants.I don`t get it.

It's part of the Find a Terrorist Make a Terrorist government program. If you can't find one, make one.

Latest Discussions