students who bad mouth when they leave

OP
G

GouRonin

Sit right back and I will tell you a tale of when I first met the GD. It was a sunny day, well, until I met GD and then I wondered why my calender did not say there was an eclipse that day. I realized it was just GD standing in front of me.

Later we went to eat and small children begain to cry as food was sucked off their plates as this mysterious vaccum noise eriely hummed slowly. After I passed the garlic bread I had to check and make sure I had all my fingers.

Yes it was that weekend when I learned the hard way the mystery of the mysterious kenpo vibrating heel palm strike and how it makes your spine tingle when you get hit in the front of your gut and then crap liquid for 2 days afterwards.

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by GouRonin
Sit right back and I will tell you a tale of when I first met the GD. It was a sunny day........

*snores* zzzzzzzz

OP
M

Master of Blades

Hey! I'm talking to you punk!
:mad:

Okay Okay I'm awake.......add some sex to that and its a great story! :D

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Master of Blades
Okay Okay I'm awake.......add some sex to that and its a great story! :D

You...you...you just don't know what you're asking. Go now mudskipper and meditate on what I have said.
:iws:

OP
M

Master of Blades

You...you...you just don't know what you're asking. Go now mudskipper and meditate on what I have said.
:iws:

He called me Mudskipper :rofl: :rofl: :eek: Look a bird! *runs*

OP
G

GouRonin

Perhaps someday you too will know the touch of a woman and it will not be while you look at the Harrod's lingerie catalogue.

Now go and meditate on what I have spoken to you weedhopper.

OP
M

Master of Blades

Perhaps someday you too will know the touch of a woman and it will not be while you look at the Harrod's lingerie catalogue.

Now go and meditate on what I have spoken to you weedhopper.

Looks like another thread has been hi jacked by you and me Gou :rolleyes: Were like the Terrorists of Martial Talk (In a good way!) :D

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Master of Blades
Looks like another thread has been hi jacked by you and me Gou :rolleyes: Were like the Terrorists of Martial Talk (In a good way!) :D

Yes my young apprentice. Yesss...

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
to London for mob........... eh Gou? :boing2:

:asian:

Uh oh.......*Moves to China* :asian:

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
to London for mob........... eh Gou? :boing2:
:asian:

**sniff**

What's that I smell?

**sniff**

Oh yeah...it smells like an @SSWHUPPIN'!
:hammer:

OP
M

Master of Blades

**sniff**

What's that I smell?

**sniff**

Oh yeah...it smells like an @SSWHUPPIN'!
:hammer:

I thought I was your apprentice.....or is that what apprentices do? :confused: :rolleyes: