Stuck somewhere between....

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
my tight fitting tinfoil head and wanting to kick people in the shins....

I know, this takes some explaining....

I have linked one of my other stomping grounds before, when their antics got way too stupid to bear....

I am somehow constantly trying to remind people who seem educated enough (after all, they can use the internet, right...) what is going on in the world. read for content, don't assume, and because you think a law says what you want it to, follow through and actually play out the scenarios that would scare the dickens out of you....what can I say, middle aged women are CRAZY....

Lets just they, I am pulling said tinfoil hat over my eyes and ears and hope I am just having a bad dream and we are not headed for a dystopian.... I mean vegan mandate.....

On the other hand, I listen to you guys, and frankly, I do want to kick the majority of you in the shins (or higher, take a pick) when you immerse yourself in your favorite 'they are coming to get us' fantasy.

What is the difference?
I am not sure.

maybe it is because the writing is on the wall that certain extreme elements actually ARE taking undue influence on the political stage?
While your outrage is to about 80-90% rooted in partisan BS....

We do have one intersecting quality in common though:
Current void in the White House is solidly in bed with the HSUS, the Sin Fain branch of PETA...

So, where ARE we headed?
I know a bunch of you could not care less if that red meat on the grill is cow or horse, as long as you know beforehand and were not told lies....
But this gun vs knife nonsense?
Throwing empty numbers after empty numbers?

now, don't get me wrong: A lot of the 'debating styles' are really not that different between you and my ladies. When called out on a mistake in reasoning, the cheap insults are quick to fly! However, I do prefer the MT style of 'you are stupid' over the 'you are a big fat meany, you called me names and hurt my feelings' approach.
Which isn't how civil discourse is supposed t work, but hey...
(on the downside, the fellows who are quick to through the low IQ card at somebody are also the easiest offended when dealt from the same deck....hmm)

I think I am going to check the DOW... Reynolds should be doing good these days!

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
:duh:

As I said....I like to kick some MTers in the shins....

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
:D

I am much more dangerous without anyhow.
Now, if they took the hormones...we could deal...

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
my tight fitting tinfoil head and wanting to kick people in the shins....

I think it might be important to point out a small flaw in your reasoning. Kicking people in the shins who participate in a martial arts forum might not be the best idea, poopie head. LOL! ;)

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think it might be important to point out a small flaw in your reasoning. Kicking people in the shins who participate in a martial arts forum might not be the best idea, poopie head. LOL! ;)

OK, I will kick them in the knees then.
When they crumble I shall pull their tinfoil head over their eyes! :p

Latest Discussions