Steven Seagal, lawman

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I know....wrong place, etc.

Is he running out of money? Aside from having grown big....(his eyes look like Brock's from Pokemon)

Disregard, lock and move...I just been seeing the commercial for his show too many times this morning alone....

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA, thank you! (I hear he used more TKD in the last movies)

I am just baffled by it. is it a mix of Dog, Bountyhunter and Punk'd? (did not get into the last few movies he made, pretty much after 'Under Siege II the quality declined IMHO)

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I posted about this a couple months ago. Sounds like its gonna be okay. I will watch the first few and see how it goes. Its only an hour of my life.... and with my DVr its really only about 35 minutes.

xfighter88

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I miss the days when action heroes looked like action heroes. Van Dam was a pretty bad actor but at least you felt like he could and should be kicking people in the face in a heroic and entertaining way.

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I miss the days when action heroes looked like action heroes. Van Dam was a pretty bad actor but at least you felt like he could and should be kicking people in the face in a heroic and entertaining way.

Yes, and all without plastic body suits and computer animation.

Double impact was actually pretty good.

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score

Remember that show on network TV w/Sammo Hung? For a large guy, he moved well!

xfighter88

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Remember that show on network TV w/Sammo Hung? For a large guy, he moved well!

Yeah that guy was pretty good.

Anyone remember the movie Only the Strong. It was a cappuara or however you spell it movie. The guy that hosts Iron Chef and is on Danceing with the Starts was the main character. It was pretty sweet.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're talking about Marc Dacascos. He's a very skilled martial artist -- and a pretty fun actor to watch. He manages to do some pretty campy/over-the-top roles without overchewing the scenery...

FierySquidFace

Green Belt
Reaction score

lol. That's right. My brother has ALL the Segall movies. He even admits how bad they are, but he's a diehard fan for life. I tried to show him some Bruce Lee movies, but he was completly disinterested... I'll never understand...:disgust:

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
lol. That's right. My brother has ALL the Segall movies. He even admits how bad they are, but he's a diehard fan for life. I tried to show him some Bruce Lee movies, but he was completly disinterested... I'll never understand...:disgust:
That just blasphemy! Even my 10 and 12 year olds love Bruce Lee movies. They are amazed at his hand speed. I am too.

Jdokan

Black Belt
Reaction score
When it comes to action hero's...they fall into this order...by way of my learning:
My Dad
GOD
Chuck Norris.....(even with the wig)

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
When it comes to action hero's...they fall into this order...by way of my learning:
My Dad
GOD
Chuck Norris.....(even with the wig)

What... Chuck Norris only 3rd?!

j/k :)

Wild Bill

Green Belt
Reaction score
Just watched it. Overall it is not any better than an episode of cops. The Steven Seagal aspect makes it a little more interesting but not much. Everything he says is referencing his mastery of Aikido. There is a lot of editing. I can’t help but notice that Seagal is the only one wearing a vest outside his uniform. It is pretty clear that Seagal is on a glorified ride along.

Latest Discussions