Olimpic Dreams Tournament

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hi every one, this last saturday October 31th I went to the Olimpic Dreams 2009 Tournament, this tournament was made by Miguel Acosta's Academia Nacional de Tae Kwon Do. I colaborate with Miguel Acosta and my Sambunim Miguel Carillo as a central referee and corner (chair) referee in poomsae and kyorugi. I came early on saturday (7:15 am) and leave early too on sunday (2.00 am), yes it was tiring but I learn so much and really enjoy the matches,besides I contribute with my grain of sand and heped my sambunim and Mike Acosta Tornament.

It came people from all over my country so the tournament was very nice with some good matches.

Manny

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Volunteers like you make the world go round! Thank you!

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thank you guys, infact I have some goals for the next year, one is to become a second dan black belt, other goal is to asist to poomsae seminars to polish my poomsaes and the third goal si to asist to referre seminars to become a regional referee.

Manny

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thank you guys, infact I have some goals for the next year, one is to become a second dan black belt, other goal is to asist to poomsae seminars to polish my poomsaes and the third goal si to asist to referre seminars to become a regional referee.

Manny

Glad to hear you finally decided to get your second Dan. just a few threads ago you were clinging to "first dan forever". Like I said before. You should do it and not stay a first dan forever.

Latest Discussions