Stealth walking ?

spud302

White Belt
Reaction score
First of all hello to everyone, this is my first post.

Since there are no schools that teach that and similar skills where I live I looked up for the informations and tips on the internet and all sources i can look into. I read that when taking steps when stealth walking first contact is of the outside part of the foot and then slowly whole foot gets contact with the ground. I was wondering what part of the foot makes the first contact with the ground when walking forward, the heel and then the ball of the foot or first ball then heel ? I know that the best thing is to take the class but I have no ability to do that since there are no classes anywhere near, so I have to learn from the literature and the videos, if you have something to recommend(book,links...) let me know. Thanks.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know that the best thing is to take the class but I have no ability to do that since there are no classes anywhere near, so I have to learn from the literature and the videos, if you have something to recommend(book,links...) let me know. Thanks.

I hesitate to answer. I really do. But.

Forget the Ninja crap. Look outside ninjutsu for sources on this if you REALLY MUST learn it. Spend some time with a bowhunter, and learn to stalk game. Maybe read an army field manual. Or... (guys dont hit me with rock) go watch Robert Busseys ninja stealth DVD. Its a hoot.

Grey Eyed Bandit

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I stalk people for a living. The best tip I can give you is that you really only need to see what they're doing with their hands.

Latest Discussions