Sssssssssssssssslllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooo ooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Carol,

I tried to tell you this privately, but it said your inbox is full. I emailed you the book.

Received! Thank you! Hope to read it this weekend at camp.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually I was thinking Bitcoin mining. Cryptocurrency ;)

Nah, did briefly have a folding client running with the GPU's, but stopped that. Generally got in my way of my gaming. The juice bills got too much running 24/7.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nah, did briefly have a folding client running with the GPU's, but stopped that. Generally got in my way of my gaming. The juice bills got too much running 24/7.

That's what stopped my experiment with it as well. Just not worth it.

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! It's happening again! Damn slow days!

Carol, I hope you got a chance to at least start the book. :) And I hope you enjoy it.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score

Carol, I hope you got a chance to at least start the book. :) And I hope you enjoy it.

yep but it will pick up again. theres still a lot of questions not posted(there will be someone that asks them) or if something happens. seriously... who doesn't like bragging...

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, I have a few non-MA topics I wanted to post about. I have seen others post rants and raves about things that drive them nuts, so I don't feel so bad about posting it. But there is a lot to it, and I just haven't had the time. Well, that and plus sometimes posting like that can backfire on you.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
That's the best part... Right until the jokes on you

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
That's the best part... Right until the jokes on you

Around here, it often is...although people have responded to that bully post a lot more gently than I thought they would. But sometimes you have to put yourself out there, mockery or not.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I haven't had a chance to read it yet :wah:

Unfortunately my real job got in the way of my fun job over the weekend, and instead of relaxing at camp I was running around trying to find power and wifi. Will be reading it before this weekend is up though, I promise :)

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to read it yet :wah:

Unfortunately my real job got in the way of my fun job over the weekend, and instead of relaxing at camp I was running around trying to find power and wifi. Will be reading it before this weekend is up though, I promise :)

No rush. :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Around here, it often is...although people have responded to that bully post a lot more gently than I thought they would. But sometimes you have to put yourself out there, mockery or not.

that's the spirit! as long as you believe in your self, no other opinion matters

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered it via paper back. Had to pay for postage due to my work pattern, but hell I don't mind, cheaper than buying a Kindle. Looking forward to the read :)

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Excerpt

"Well, he called me an *******, so I had to shut him up"

Think I probably would have used a more profane end to that lol

LOL well, some people believe there is no such thing as a perfect, finished story. Maybe I should have taken one more editorial run, but then again there is no guarantee I would have seen the same correction you did. :)

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Excerpt

"Well, he called me an *******, so I had to shut him up"

Think I probably would have used a more profane end to that lol

This is sad. It's my own book, and I can't find that section you're talking about. LOL

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL well, some people believe there is no such thing as a perfect, finished story. Maybe I should have taken one more editorial run, but then again there is no guarantee I would have seen the same correction you did. :)

I like. The fitness supplement will come in very handy for me. Must admit that I have heard that urban myth before, wonder where that one came from. Yeah overall very concise. Well done :) Oh, you really a Geek lol

OP
wingchun100

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I like. The fitness supplement will come in very handy for me. Must admit that I have heard that urban myth before, wonder where that one came from. Yeah overall very concise. Well done :) Oh, you really a Geek lol

Thanks! Now can you do me a solid and post a review on Amazon? :)