Songs in my head

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ever get a song stuck in your mind. Most of the time it is one you love but it can be one you do not like but just keep hearing.
Over the years there have been many but of late I keep hearing Hallelujah as sung by Celtic Thunder Voyage II 'Hallelujah' - YouTube

There is no reason that I can think of that it keeps playing in my head but it has brought tears to my eyes a few times of late.
In truth I like “Whiskey in a Jar “ and this one Celtic Thunder VOYAGE II - "Seven Drunken Nights" - YouTube more but that's because I like thinking of my youth and I just like lively songs

The other song that haunts me of late is “El Condor Pasa” JAMES LAST El Condor Pasa - YouTube

So what song or songs stay in your head

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Here is a song that you can never quite shake. I sing it in my head every time I check the T.V. Guide. Beware all who click on this little blue trap!...

Last edited by a moderator:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
much better version of El Condor Pasa...now, don't get me wrong, James Last was the Saturday night special for me growing up...but his style did not really age well...

Last edited by a moderator:

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Currently I have the theme to "Phineas and Ferb" on on seemingly permanent repeat. And no, I have no logical reason as to why.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Currently I have the theme to "Phineas and Ferb" on on seemingly permanent repeat. And no, I have no logical reason as to why.

Because it's catchy!
Awesome song!
(the whole album is great!)

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For me it is always a dance music choon by Solar Stone - Seven Cities Pure Mix. Other than that though, Brick in the Wall - Floyd :) Depends on the mood.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tonight it would be "In Your Head" by The Cranberries. I must be waxing nostalgic tonight.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I don't listen to music much anymore. (just old classical music like Arrowsmith) Other than West Side Story's "America", which has been running through my head since 61 and "Benny and the Jets" since the 70's, the stuff that gets stuck in my head these days are those damn commercial jingles. I am such a consumer sucker.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
OH Great...thanks for THIS post...I just got the stupid song out of my head that is been there for 2 DAYS and then I go a read a topic "Song in my head" and the damn thing is back...All About That Bass...:confused:

Thanks..Thanks a lot :mad:

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OH Great...thanks for THIS post...I just got the stupid song out of my head that is been there for 2 DAYS and then I go a read a topic "Song in my head" and the damn thing is back...All About That Bass...:confused:

Thanks..Thanks a lot :mad:

This one perhaps :D

Latest Discussions