Michael Schumacher

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, I can scarcely take this in. From a coma to a wheelchair. I hope he recovers to fullest that he can.

MSN

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, I can scarcely take this in. From a coma to a wheelchair. I hope he recovers to fullest that he can.

MSN

Funnily enough after not seeing anything about him for a long time I read about him today. Such horrendous damage from a relatively small accident. I hope he recovers as much as he can too, it may take a long time but I hope he gets there.

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funnily enough after not seeing anything about him for a long time I read about him today. Such horrendous damage from a relatively small accident. I hope he recovers as much as he can too, it may take a long time but I hope he gets there.

The force of impact and energy from it must have just been overwhelming to his spine. That recent Polish fella with that spinal injury through revolutionary surgery, just perhaps there is hope for more.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
It is encouraging news but, it looks like he has a long tough road ahead of him. I will continue to pray for him and his family.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The force of impact and energy from it must have just been overwhelming to his spine. That recent Polish fella with that spinal injury through revolutionary surgery, just perhaps there is hope for more.

It wasn't his spine though, he had a catastrophic brain injury. His helmet was smashed he hit his head so hard.

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It wasn't his spine though, he had a catastrophic brain injury. His helmet was smashed he hit his head so hard.

Oh okay, that was one thing I found a little confusing as no mention of an actual injury. Below I have put a link as I could not find it last night!?! Probably OFT but it is an interesting article. Not sure if the vid will work overseas though, but still, the page should be okay.

[Polish Fella

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Latest Discussions