Something strange, possibly interesting or just crazy ole xue

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
I recently noticed something,

Has anyone else found a certain type of exercise that just does not seem to agree with them and make them ill or am I just adding unneeded evidence (overkill) in the case to against me prove I am insane

Pretty much any exercise has that effect on me....... I would like to be a coxswain in life.... you all do the rowing - its healthy for you.

And yes, you are insane. Who else could work for the state?

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Pretty much any exercise has that effect on me....... I would like to be a coxswain in life.... you all do the rowing - its healthy for you.

And yes, you are insane. Who else could work for the state?

You could have a point there... but not to worry the governor is apparently concerned about the sanity of his employees and wishes to help them by getting rid of them and replacing them with private corporations that I can only assume have better mental health benefits.

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
You could have a point there... but not to worry the governor is apparently concerned about the sanity of his employees and wishes to help them by getting rid of them and replacing them with private corporations that I can only assume have better mental health benefits.

Maybe we'll get more time for exercise if the furlough atrocity goes through... who knows what the threesome will come up with in secret?

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You could be onto something but I always tend to be of the opinion that I don’t work hard enough… but I also tend to be my own worse critic so I will think about this thanks

Don't forget to consider the other obligations you have in your life, like work, family, etc. Those things can take up a lot of time and energy as well, and make up part of the picture. So even if you think you might not be training enough, when coupled with the other obligations and energy expenditures in your life, it could be enough to push you over the limit.

Latest Discussions