Some UKMMA

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I've been on about UK MMA for a while and now I have a new computer I thought I'd show you some of the fights I've seen or been involved in!
This first one is from our show, it's Leigh Remedious (in the awful blue speedos) v Gav bradley. Leigh fought Genki Sudo in the UFC in London. His corners are Dave and Ian Butlin both pro fighters.
Second is Ian Butlin
Third is a highlight video from the Dinky Ninjas, a brilliant fight team from Scotland. Our show is the first one and also further on in the ring.
Next one isn't pro quality but is from our show ealrier in March, first time with the new cage. My instructor Mick and promoter of P&G is the big guy in jeans sitting on the steps. Ian Freeman UFC veteran is the MC.The ref is Mac Goddard one of the top refs in the UK and himself a very good fighter.The language on this one is 'interesting' lol.
next one is from our show here in Catterick, the date was a bad one though we'd booked it a year ahead...England were playiing that evening in the World Cup! the crowd wasn't bad though and we had some good fights. Mick is MCing this and if you look very carefully when the first fighter appears through the door I appear, I'm in blue tshirt with white writing on the back and black tracksuit trousers! don't blink!

Last one! this is at another show of ours, the ref is our young pro fighter David Smyth. Mick is again MCing, he comes from Bristol in the west of England if you are wondering about the accent! The small blonde head seen briefly at the left side of the ring is my daughter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcnpPGAvp0k&feature=related

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Posted on today, a highlight reel from one of the UKs top teams, London Shoot. the music is Reqiuem for a dream from Danny Boyle's film "Sunshine"

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I should have added that the poster of the above video Chris as well as being a fighter also works on film special effects for the company in London that was responsible for the film Sunshine among many others!
if you click on more ChrisAnt when on U Tube you'll see a show video of his work on films.

Latest Discussions