Bodogfight

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anyone else seen any of the Bodogfight shows? I've watched a couple different episodes recently and have to say that I'm actually enjoying it. You don't see the finesse on the ground or the chiseled physiques that UFC likes to have around but you definetly see some guys (and gals) with skill in the ring. Last night there was a fight for the heavy weights that went 3 5 minute rounds of non-stop fighting. Both of these guys weighed in at around 260 but fought like they were in the 180 range. I think the fighters names were Curran and Nelson. There was an escape from an armbar that left me going "That was either great skill or the luckiest man I've ever seen." The women MMAist that I've seen on other episodes have been an excellent group to watch. If anyone had any doubts that there are women that can do the MMA thing and do it well these women will clear that up for you. Good show, not as much yap from the commentators. The one gripe that I have is that the refs are a bit quick to stand 'em up again in the name of keeping the action going.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have been enjoying it as well it comes on channel 31 that is OLN and it is pretty late but seen a couple of times

Latest Discussions