Some pics of Zachary

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Here is some pics of Zachary fighting against Team Mexico a month ago he won the his match and the US took all seven matches.

bribrius

Green Belt
Reaction score
looks like you have good reason to be a proud papa.

nice pics :)

how long has he been in tkd if you dont mind me asking?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No surprise at all to see him growing in to a fine talent. Congrats to Zachary!

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
looks like you have good reason to be a proud papa.

nice pics :)

how long has he been in tkd if you dont mind me asking?

He started when he was two and he is 16 now so 14 years. That is what happens when dad and mom owns a dojaang.

bluewaveschool

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
2? how do you start training that young? My 3 year old tries to mimic my kicks if I practice at home, but I think she's too young to train. Then again, trying to teach her here might help me with the kids at the Y. I can't teach her up there because the Y has a 7 and up age limit on my class.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
2? how do you start training that young? My 3 year old tries to mimic my kicks if I practice at home, but I think she's too young to train. Then again, trying to teach her here might help me with the kids at the Y. I can't teach her up there because the Y has a 7 and up age limit on my class.

Well let me say this he was not actually kicking at two byt was working on motor skills such as cordination and learning how to stand and stances. We have a way to get them to mimic what is being tought. He started kicking by three and was doing competition by four so he has been doing this a long time already, all my kids have done the very same thing. We have sibling in my school that have taken the same path they just have fun. The best thing is they really have no fear of sparring because they have been doing it so long. I wish people can see what I am talking about but in the end no they are not learning Self defense and no they cannot kick the crap out of an adult but they can do and preform the require techs to be able to compete.

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Terry's son started at 2 years old, so now we can imagine afther 14 years of practice he has become a terrific tkdoing. Terry I am proud of you and your son, nice kid btw.

Manny

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Excellent. Well done Zach!!!!

Latest Discussions