Siu Lim Tau Comparison

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
I wasn't talking about any specific technique. You came on with the "excluding punch".

If you're talking about what you do in your video, I don't do that.

You are as full of BS as Guy! The "cutting" or "excluding" punch absolutely was part of this conversation and is pretty clearly what I was talking about. And then as a response to one of my comments about it, you ask "what punch?" :rolleyes: Just as NI said....shifting the conversation around to suit yourselves.

LFJ

Senior Master
Reaction score
You are as full of BS as Guy! The "cutting" or "excluding" punch absolutely was part of this conversation and is pretty clearly what I was talking about. And then as a response to one of my comments about it, you ask "what punch?" :rolleyes: Just as NI said....shifting the conversation around to suit yourselves.

You brought up the punch as an example of elbow use, but it doesn't show YMVT elbow.

I don't punch like that, so I don't know what you want from me.

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
You brought up the punch as an example of elbow use, but it doesn't show YMVT elbow.

You don't punch like what? What punch? :rolleyes:

guy b

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
So, if they randomly open any given video of PB, they will quickly find exactly that technique, and it will be obviously that technique, not some similar technique?

I have no idea what technique they are looking for. Happy to post a clip of PB when I have time though

guy b

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
yeah when I saw that response I was like "is he really that out of options"

KPM wants me to post a clip of PB doing a gate punch, apparently. I don't know what this is. I can post a clip of PB where he is punching though when I get home tonight

LFJ

Senior Master
Reaction score
KPM wants me to post a clip of PB doing a gate punch, apparently. I don't know what this is. I can post a clip of PB where he is punching though when I get home tonight

Nobody Important is the one who said he's seen PB doing a gate punch. If he could just post the video himself, since he knows what he's looking for, that'd save everyone a lot of time.

For some reason, he won't even post a visual of his own gate punch so we know WTF he's talking about, and won't confirm other videos.

guy b

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Nobody Important is the one who said he's seen PB doing a gate punch. If he could just post the video himself, since he knows what he's looking for, that'd save everyone a lot of time.

For some reason, he won't even post a visual of his own gate punch so we know WTF he's talking about, and won't confirm other videos.

Assume this is because it is important for him to claim that he has the same elbow ideas as YM VT, but doesn't yet know what those are.

I would have thought that quite safe to reveal ignorance with the fake ID, but guess pride is hard to swallow when it is such a habit

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
Stop playing your stupid little games. We all are growing pretty tired of it. :bored:

wtxs

Brown Belt
Reaction score

A video of you or Guy showing how you execute the VT punch and how VT elbow idea applies ... an early Christmas present to all of us if you will.

guy b

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Stop playing your stupid little games. We all are growing pretty tired of it. :bored:

You only get what you give KPM. You appear to have mellowed out a bit, but your friend is on a mission and is frequently dishonest. If that is happening then obviously need to be careful.

wtxs

Brown Belt
Reaction score
One of the most embarrassing WC threads ever. It's KFO all over again.

Remember the song " welcome to my nightmare" by Alice Cooper? KFO is having sweeter and calmer dreams now ...

Juany118

Senior Master
Reaction score
Remember the song " welcome to my nightmare" by Alice Cooper? KFO is having sweeter and calmer dreams now ...

Obviously before my time so I have to ask... KFO?

anerlich

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Before that, there was the Wing Chun Mailing list. Back when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

anerlich

Brown Belt
Reaction score
My money is on this thread being locked pending staff review next. And that would not be a bad thing.

Latest Discussions