Interesting read!

LFJ

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bahahaha! :woot:

The floating long pole tip! Reminds one of the fake LT head.

But the real sad part is how he wastes all this energy defending his reputation and still doesn't realize the uselessness of what this spaz taught him.

I guess after years of investment, some people are still more concerned with image for business and ego sake.

OP
K

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've heard only good things about Alex Richter. I think a lot of people would consider his skills far from "useless." Probably about as "useless" as Emin Boztepe. ;)

LFJ

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think a lot of people would consider his skills far from "useless."

We know how much you love popularity contests!

LT and Kernschlecht have grown large Starfleets too.

Probably about as "useless" as Emin Boztepe.

Agreed.

OP
K

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score

---And it seems you just relish being the "unpopular" kid on the block and stirring up trouble!

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
@KPM et al (except LFJ and Guy B who view everybody else's YM-WC/VT that they've ever seen as "broken" :rolleyes:) I've never met my si-dai Alex in person. I barely know him through mutual friends in the old WT community and, of course, through his videos and other online postings. And we have emailed each other. Anyway, the whole article he posted is pretty unnecessary, so I only skimmed it. The simple truth is that of course he was a close student of LT, and he's a highly qualified instructor, who is very skilled in the WT method.

And, since he is no-longer a member of LT's organization, of course he will be vilified by LT and his cadre of followers ....so what? --He knows his stuff and anybody who was a member of LT's group back in the day also knows that.

I personally trained with LT starting in 1980, did bai-si to him and became a formal disciple back in about '84, and was at that time one of his most senior students. When I left the organization in the 90s, I was similarly forgotten. The difference is that since WC/WT/VT is not my livelihood, ...I don't care. Now I'm free to study with whomever I please, ...to make friends with people from many different branches, and to post freely on forums like this. :)

Now one thing for the record. In spite of all his shenanigans, LT's WT properly understood is a very advanced system. Like so many others, I may have had differences with the man himself, but I respect his kung fu ...especially the real WT that he taught, not the sometimes silly stuff marketed for mass consumption. He was never one to "break his rice-bowl"!!!

Last edited:

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LT and Kernschlecht have grown large Starfleets too.

Agreed.

Interesting words. Does that mean to you that WSL VT, is the biggest starship?

In terms of popularity contents, you ain't a bad of trying to become popular, but by your own stance. Not going to happen, you obviously strive to be notorious IMHO. A little silly to cite popularity as something you don't want, but obviously you do.

LFJ

Senior Master
Reaction score
LT's WT properly understood is a very advanced system. Like so many others, I may have had differences with the man himself, but I respect his kung fu ...especially the real WT that he taught, not the sometimes silly stuff marketed for mass consumption. He was never one to "break his rice-bowl"!!!

So, you're telling me this stuff was for marketing?

LFJ

Senior Master
Reaction score
Interesting words. Does that mean to you that WSL VT, is the biggest starship?

What? o_O

In terms of popularity contents, you ain't a bad of trying to become popular, but by your own stance.

What? :confused:

Not going to happen, you obviously strive to be notorious IMHO. A little silly to cite popularity as something you don't want, but obviously you do.

What? I don't even... :facepalm:

guy b

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Of course, the usual reply. Yes you do understand, you just don't have the means to admit it. Please tell me why you cannot reply with a honest answer?

I don't understand what you are trying to say in about 70% of what you post Transk. This isn't me being horrible, I just think you get the wrong end of the stick a lot of the time and don't post whatever it is you are trying to say in a very understandable way.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't understand what you are trying to say in about 70% of what you post Transk. This isn't me being horrible, I just think you get the wrong end of the stick a lot of the time and don't post whatever it is you are trying to say in a very understandable way.

Firstly, the quote was not for you. Don't understand me, join the club lol. I guess lees is more. But of course you won't understand that. Simply because of you're blind faith in less is more.

guy b

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Firstly, the quote was not for you. Don't understand me, join the club lol. I guess lees is more. But of course you won't understand that. Simply because of you're blind faith in less is more.

Uh what?

A perfect example.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Sorry, having real trouble with my spelling at the moment. What I am trying to s ay is there is no perfect answer. Using skills in any fashion have a price, there always is. Less is more, and sometimes less becomes more. A person IMHO, has to know that, otherwise a person may cause more harm. It is very enticing in a encounter to pummel a person, just because you can. Discipline can keep that in check, but if the red mist descends, it is a sticky wicket.

guy b

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
What is a sticky wicket (what does it mean)?

guy b

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Not an expression I have ever heard, but thanks

Latest Discussions