Silat Merpati Putih - The Royal Inheritance of Mataram Kingdom

Mouzalina Mahfud

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
What is Merpati Putih ?

Merpati Putih is the royal inheritance of the Kings and Heirs of the Mataram Kingdom (8th centuries) in Central Java , Indonesia . This style of Pencak is formed since the 1550s after Mataram Kingdom was split into Sultanate (Kraton Yogyakarta) and used by Royal Army. Merpati Putih is a complete system of Fitness, Breathwork, Meditation, Energy Development, Personal Empowerment and Combative Martial Arts that used by Indonesian Military since 1912 and released to the Indonesian public in 1963

===============================================

Tenaga Dalam (Inner Power)

Tenaga Dalam is an aspect of Breathing Techniques that can reduce damage and pain, make you 2 times stronger, make you healthier, aslo can strengthen your senses

Certain dynamic (active, moving) Tenaga Dalam methods increase the oxygen uptake by virtue of the greater requirement for chemical energy by the cells. Other more quiescent (inactive, still) methods tend to decrease oxygen uptake due to the the lowering of metabolic activity. It has been found that some practitioners of these traditional practices have refined their ability to the point where they actually enter into altered states where the physiological need for food, air or sleep have been almost completely suspended.

note: Pencak is a term of Javanese martial arts system, Silat is a term of Malay martial arts system, Pencak Silat is a term of Indonesian martial arts

The practice of Qigong and Yoga increase oxygen availability which potentially:

• Supports energy (ATP, AMP, ADP) generation.
    • Generates water as a by product of energy metabolism which contributes a major portion to the lymph supply.
    • Enhances immune function.
    • Supports the body's ability to neutralize free radicals.

===============================================

Getaran Technique (Vibravision)

"Getaran" is an aspect of Silat Merpati Putih (MP) training that focuses on the development of heightened senses and intuition to the point where a Silat practitioner can effectively perceive their surroundings without the use of their eyesight.

This technique allows Silat practitioners to sense the sub-atomic vibrations of their surroundings and to differentiate between these vibrations. Silat practitioners are able to differentiate between the different energies and perceive the weight, volume, velocity, color, shape and substance of ANY object.

Sparring blindfolded

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Mouzalina Mahfud

Mouzalina Mahfud

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
What is Merpati Putih

Tenaga Dalam (Inner Power)

Getaran Technique

Sparring Blindfolded

Last edited:
D

Dylan9d

Getaran Technique (Vibravision)

"Getaran" is an aspect of Silat Merpati Putih (MP) training that focuses on the development of heightened senses and intuition to the point where a Silat practitioner can effectively perceive their surroundings without the use of their eyesight.

This technique allows Silat practitioners to sense the sub-atomic vibrations of their surroundings and to differentiate between these vibrations. Silat practitioners are able to differentiate between the different energies and perceive the weight, volume, velocity, color, shape and substance of ANY object.

Really?

I think they make goggles these days with Vibravision so no need to train that

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would have to see a scientific test of this by scientists to believe any of it. To many charlatans out there!
I would have to see a scientific test by scientists assisted by professional magicians who know exactly how such feats are faked through trickery. Most scientists are not experienced in dealing with test subjects who are actively working to fool them.

OP
Mouzalina Mahfud

Mouzalina Mahfud

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
if you someday prove it yourself, and you experience it yourself, that there is no trick, no deception, and you've run tests/trials on it, would you believe it or you will still not believe in it because there is no scientific evidence ?

i hope you're one of those audiences

Detect colours

Detect colours and shapes

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. I can't follow the language in the videos, so I don't know what's being said. There are several ways to do this that are common in stage magic and mentalism. Do it in a controlled setting, and I'll be impressed. Until then, I see parlor tricks like spear bending and many of the other "martial art" demonstrations done.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Brian, Tony, and JKS are being quite diplomatic. I'm much more blunt.

George Dillman does the same sort of BS.
Do you really think anybody here is going to believe this nonsense?

Here's what happens when this silliness encounters the real world:

Those subatomic vibrations you're sensing with your ESP? They're caused by me laughing at your claims.

OP
Mouzalina Mahfud

Mouzalina Mahfud

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
there is no untouched KO, it's a fake, Tenaga Dalam or Qigong has a limits, comparing to a superman is a kid's fantasy, a true Qi Gong or Tenaga Dalam are Breathing Techniques that can reduce damage and pain, make you 2 times stronger, make you healthier, aslo can strengthen your senses

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
there is no untouched KO, it's a fake, Tenaga Dalam or Qigong has a limits, comparing to a superman is a kid's fantasy, a true Qi Gong or Tenaga Dalam are Breathing Techniques that can reduce damage and pain, make you 2 times stronger, make you healthier, aslo can strengthen your senses

Bollocks.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Watched to much Star Wars love.

destructautomaton

Green Belt
Reaction score
There was an old VHS tape I had shot by Dr. Michael Maliszewski that he these guys on it. I thought i remember seeing this. I mean its interesting but what i dont know how this is going to work in a fight or any real confrontation. I assume these guys at some point where challenged like the yellow bamboo guys and of course it will fail in real time.

Dong xiao hu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
MP USA actually about 20 min away from me I used to know the guy that started the school.

Sent from my Z797C using Tapatalk

Latest Discussions