Shorinjin Saito-Ryu Ninjitsu

Gaucho

Orange Belt
Reaction score
In order for a person to convince me that they were a ninja, the person would have to scale a castle wall in the dark while wearing black tights, back t-shirt, and black balaclava, using no climbing equipment, and then launch a flying kick from the top of the wall. That's a ninja.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love this system of martial arts system. I have done Wing Chun/tsun escrima,etc…..I am happiest w/ saito ninjutsu over all other styles it is the original JKD, just like all ninjutsu(they use what is useful). Master Maui Saito is the innovator (as are all ninja). they took everything they found useful of everything they encountered and made it their own, bloodline ninjutsu is the truest form of martial arts. they evaluate a system, and find ways of meling it to fit together.
Wow - meta-necro.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

upload_2019-7-13_17-38-34.png

Gaucho

Orange Belt
Reaction score
In order for a person to convince me that they were a ninja, the person would have to scale a castle wall in the dark while wearing black tights, back t-shirt, and black balaclava, using no climbing equipment, and then launch a flying kick from the top of the wall. That's a ninja.

I should have added that after scaling the castle wall, the ninja person should be sure to launch the flying kick in the right direction.

Alexander Lee

White Belt
Reaction score
I trained with Mark Saito Jr. 34 years ago and he was legit back then. I went on train with BJ Penn at my gym and cornered him for his first 4 fights. I am a black belt in BJJ under him. I have trained with many many other champions in the MMA world and to this day I still think that Mark Saito Jr. and what he taught was legit. Aura, balance, spirit, speed, ground work etc. I don't know about the history being true or not but his dad was a master who designed my best friends dads house in Los Altos hills and it is amazing. Thats about it. I ran across this thread and had to ad my $.02

Take Care,
Alexander

Latest Discussions