Sharp Phil was wrong...there ARE vampires....and zombies.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:
Its true. Check below.

http://www.fvza.org/zdefense.html

Click on the links for more self defense links. This could save your life, if not your SOUL.

Regards,

Steve

I am screwed, I cannot do step two for fighting the pack of Vampires. I guess I will have to make sure I take them out one at a time. ;)

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:
Its true. Check below.

http://www.fvza.org/zdefense.html

Click on the links for more self defense links. This could save your life, if not your SOUL.

Regards,

Steve
BTW, in my time as a zombie hunter I've learned punches to the nose, though often an effective deterent are not always a good idea. A zombie's loose, gaping lips and often jagged teeth are easy to cut one's self on. I've had to put down many a good friend due to this problem. Kicks are good, and a zombie that has been rotting longer has a hunched over posture making their faces great targets for a good spear kick.

As far as vampires, everyone knows vampires aren't real. Duh.

B

Black Bear

That FVZA thing is so full of crap. He lets on that it's some government office. Bullshevism.

The Zombie Survival Guide is the best resource out there.

The most common error in zombapocalypse preparation is to fixate on the arsenal. The most important element is a comprehensive safety plan (for the entire family, if this applies).

You can't believe everything you see in movies about zombies. They'd have you believe a chainsaw is a better melee weapon than a machete, and shotguns are better than bolt action rifles.

I can't believe how irresponsible some people are in promoting these stupid myths.

BTW, vampires don't even exist.

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Black Bear said:
That FVZA thing is so full of crap. He lets on that it's some government office. Bullshevism.

The Zombie Survival Guide is the best resource out there.

The most common error in zombapocalypse preparation is to fixate on the arsenal. The most important element is a comprehensive safety plan (for the entire family, if this applies).

You can't believe everything you see in movies about zombies. They'd have you believe a chainsaw is a better melee weapon than a machete, and shotguns are better than bolt action rifles.

I can't believe how irresponsible some people are in promoting these stupid myths.

BTW, vampires don't even exist.
Very good point.
Zombies aren't all that bad as they'd have you think. And they make no distinction between zombies and ghouls. I can't count how many times I went to twist a zombie head off when it was actually a ghoul.

Man was my face red.

Latest Discussions