Sensei almost dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Champ-Pain

Champ-Pain

Blue Belt
Reaction score
It's Angel and Jimmy Perez-they do pretty well as kids coaches for themselves down there in Florida....many championships in a relatively short amount of time.

Angel likes to brag, or self-promote, or something. He comes across as a braggart to some,(take a look over on Judoforum.com) , but if you say it, and it's true, it's not necessarily bragging-it's all in how you say it, though.
I appreciate your support... I'd just like to clear something up, if I may.

JudoForum banned me, yes! But why? Because a bunch of morons decided to attack my every word of every post - and I retaliated with sarcasm and yes, some trolling as well. But even that didn't get me banned. Instead a certain MOD, who shall remain anonymous, called me a monkey and would edit and/or delete many of my posts, for no reason, other than to instigate me... So I sent him a P.M. telling him to shove his JudoForum up his AH-SO. Enough said.

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
LuckyBoxer isnt a troll, he just speaks his mind, what he thinks about stuff. Which admittedly some finds kind of jerk - ish at times how he words stuff, but thats how he writes. . As he said to me once, "I don't post to make others feel bad, but i don't post to make them feel good either."

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
JudoForum banned me, yes! But why? Because a bunch of morons decided to attack my every word of every post - and I retaliated with sarcasm and yes, some trolling as well. But even that didn't get me banned. Instead a certain MOD, who shall remain anonymous, called me a monkey and would edit and/or delete many of my posts, for no reason, other than to instigate me... So I sent him a P.M. telling him to shove his JudoForum up his AH-SO. Enough said.

There are a bunch of old women over there. Not to mention, you can come across as an even bigger jerk than I am.....:lfao:

OP
Champ-Pain

Champ-Pain

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm not saying his OP isn't true, just that his post was tasteless, I can understand him posting the video if he was saying this is a lesson learned, it wasn't a good thing etc etc but it's definitely sensationalistic and in bad taste in that it sounds like he's selling the video. He has no need to get bolshie either.
Selling the video? Are you serious?

Why would I post it here and in other forums for FREE? You make NO sense.

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
There are a bunch of old women over there. Not to mention, you can come across as an even bigger jerk than I am.....:lfao:

lol, i don't think you guys could compete with Last Legionary at some of his worst. :p He told me himself: One of the biggest *** holes on this forum. :p

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
Both my mom and dad have lost siblings. so i know all about people with dead siblings. My sympathies. so i know what tez means.

The other poster is right though, What a funny weird thread this is turning into.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling the video? Are you serious?

Why would I post it here and in other forums for FREE? You make NO sense.

Sense enough for you to keep posting back lol! I said it sounds as if you are selling it. If I meant to say you were selling it I would have said so dear boy.

So you got banned off one site and thought you'd come and play with us, that's nice . How's it going so far?

OP
Champ-Pain

Champ-Pain

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I've never called you a jerk, or any other offensive name... What's up with that?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both my mom and dad have lost siblings. so i know all about people with dead siblings. My sympathies. so i know what tez means.

The other poster is right though, What a funny weird thread this is turning into.

Nothing to do with me lol.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
2) In my sports - JUDO, BJJ, Submission Grappling - it happens all the time - it's NO BIG deal, really... NO need to be upset.

3) It may be for you, but not so much for those who know the way the game is played.

Seriously?!? Remind me to train at BJJ somewhere else. Preferably where they don't know how "the game" is played.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Tez can be a bit of a prickly pear at times, Angel. Just so you know. :p

Ooh! MT is doing nicknames? Awesome. I call "Golden Retriever of Chaos." %-}

OP
Champ-Pain

Champ-Pain

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Seriously?!? Remind me to train at BJJ somewhere else. Preferably where they don't know how "the game" is played.
FleaBag - If you are under the impression that this is unique and a once in a lifetime occurence, you obviously don't know the rules yet. It happens all the time... really, it does!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tez can be a bit of a prickly pear at times, Angel. Just so you know. :p

Actually I'm not in the least prickly, non Brits just don't understand my sense of humour I'm afraid.
Nothing I've said on this thread is prickly nor am I 'sensitive'. I have a squaddie sense of humour, it's, cynical, sarcastic and very black.

Status
Not open for further replies.