Self Defense Tips

BLACK LION

Black Belt
Reaction score
sorry guys..I had some bad typos that I didnt catch before the edit window closed :)

James Kovacich

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
No what you can and can't do in public. I once carried my CRKT M1 in Europe and found out when I got back it was illegal to do so. Differant cities have differant laws for differant reasons.

It's real easy to break the law. Be careful.

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
No what you can and can't do in public. I once carried my CRKT M1 in Europe and found out when I got back it was illegal to do so. Differant cities have differant laws for differant reasons.

It's real easy to break the law. Be careful.

I'd add to that the fact that in training, especially if one is going to be traveling to places were virtually every 'weapon' is illegal, one needs to learn how to improvise and use makeshift weapons.

For example, a bar of soap and a pair of wool socks is perfectly acceptable as airplane carry-on, and is perfectly legal anywhere on the planet separately.......TOGETHER they make a quite excellent sap.

In fact, one can carry a spare pair of socks in one's pocket, and scoop up a handful of rocks, a billiard ball, or a large variety of other objects, in mere moments of preparation and have an extremely effective short range weapon, that would get through virtually any metal detector and search on the planet.

Hudson69

Brown Belt
Reaction score
This discussion resonates with the following video, be warned there is some cussing in it and it is meant to be funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions