Scarbromantis

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was reading some past posts, its been quite a while since I've been posting much. I don't know if you are still posting in here but if you are, would you remind me who you study under again?
I was reading about your classes, very different sounding from mine, quite interesting actually.

While I"m posting, any mantis guys here who would like to share what a typical class or workout is like?

We have several different classes, but one of our shortest but my favorite classes is one of our morning classes. We arrive at 9:30 or so, class begins at 10:00am. We stretch and do a bit of stance work for the first 20 minutes, then we do straight forms. We work from beginner to advanced doing all our forms together as a class, until most have dropped out, then we seperate and work on the last form we were learning. Sifu comes around to all of us and helps us each.

7sm

S

Skarbromantis

Hey 7*, what up?

I train under Chow Chi Fung aka Phillipman Chow, who was a direct student of Won Hun Fun, our website is www.Martialartmantis.com, any questions on our training methods just ask!

Sifu teach's all students one on one, then we go off to practise on our own or with one of the seniors, we learn 1 form a month broken down over 4 weeks.

Skard1

OP
7starmantis

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thats awesome man, how is the training going? Good I hope, just wanted to say hello, I'll go check out your schools website now.

7sm

Latest Discussions