Say something good...

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
terry- I always enjoy reading your posts, even if you are trying to take my trophy away!!! :p

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
stone_dragone said:
Never a wasted word comes from you, tkdgirl....always thought provoking or polite....usually both!

Stone_dragone- You are very helpful and nice, and welcoming to the new members!

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
tkdgirl,
you also are very welcoming to the new members, you are a much needed asset to MartialTalk in helping others to feel more comfortable. Thank you for being you.

- Ceicei

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ceicei,

You are very thoughtful to others. You have a general concern for all, and give very good answers in posts.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Matt M,

You are a dynamite new member that is very knowedgeable and full of great advice. You are a warrior that inspires me time and again with your courage. Thank you for being such a great inspiration :asain:

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Matt, you have been with us for a very short time but you are one of the new members posts that I always make sure to read. I like your points of view and am happy you have joined. :)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa said:
Matt, you have been with us for a very short time but you are one of the new members posts that I always make sure to read. I like your points of view and am happy you have joined. :)

Lisa what can I say about you that has not been sais you are the backbone for the entire forum.
Terry

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Lisa and Carol said kind things about me so it is my turn to do the same for both of them. Lisa and Carol both make good points and put peoples feelings into account when they reply to posts.

There is substance to their thought and it isn't a bunch of hoobie di do and nonsense.

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
I missed a beat, sorry. Terry is extremely knowledgeable about tae kwon do. He gives good answers to all questions in a thourough manner.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Matt- you are most certainly becoming a valuable member in your shor time here. You always have a nice comment to say to someone, and are also always helpful.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
tkdgirk ~ you are always helpful, considerate, and welcoming to everyone...you are a pleasure to have around. :asian:

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jade:
You have one of the bestest avs ever :)
No, seriously, you are quick to respond to situations and your posts are insightful.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OnlyAnEgg said:
Jade:
You have one of the bestest avs ever :)
No, seriously, you are quick to respond to situations and your posts are insightful.

lol..yeah...my avatar rocks... ;)

Egg ~ I love your sense of humor and your ability to rise above challenges with a sense of purpose and accomplishment. You have great character.

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Jade,

You have a no nonsense and effective outlook on training, from what I have seen of you I would say you have a wonderful personality.

hapki68

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Boy, I jumped into this just at the right time.

Matt is a great guy who was one of the first to make me feel really welcome at MT. He's got a lot of advice to share and knows his art well. If you don't know this guy yet, you need to :)

Patrick

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hapki, I admire you for being real about your life, and for your dedication to your MA training. I consider you to be an honorable man. :)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Swordlady, your genuine caring for other people shows in your posts and your actions here. I'm proud to have you on the mod team and to have met you via internet. :asian:

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Swordlady- you have become a quick friend- you are fun to talk with and are the only woman I know that has some expertise with a sword!!

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
Shesulsa,

You are the member of MT who I look up to the most. You understand people incredibly well and are extremely caring towards everyone you meet.

The world needs more people like you.

Latest Discussions