Say something good...

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
HKphooey- you are always helpful to those with questions, and I always enjoy reading your posts!

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
TKDgirl has a very upbeat personality. She always has something either nice or clever to say. Most the time she works both in.
icon10.gif

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Green meanie - you have the best avatars, and the quotes always seem to go with them.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Kacey, you treat everyone with equal respect and are very helpful with your posts. Though you are an instructor, you are still willing to learn from others. I am grateful to have met you on MT.

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Swordlady; for not being a judgemental person and for taking people on their own merits - you rock !!!! :)

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Raewyn ~ You are sweet and humble, but you stand your ground. You make everyone feel like a friend.

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Jade is nuts lol. I would love to have her on my side in a dark alley fight for your life scenario. She rocks.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Matt - you don't let the problems you have in life slow you down, and you are an inspiration to all those who say "I can't because..."

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
Karen,

You are a model martial artist and person. I respect and value your open-minded posts. The fact you are in the Spec. Ed. field tells me a lot about your personality. I am sure your students are lucky to have you.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
HKphooey, not only do you have a cool username (I watched Hong Kong Phooey all the time as a kid), you also exemplify that coolness in your posts. You are quick to help others, especially those new to the arts. And congrats again for making your 4th Dan! :D

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
Swordlady, you rock! I was in the video store the other day, and imagine my surprise...

Attachments

• $sl.jpg
    $sl.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 90

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
HKphooey said:
Swordlady, you rock! I was in the video store the other day, and imagine my surprise...

Dude, you can make people smile. That is an awesome quality.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Matt, I commend you for your military service and your "never give up" attitude towards life. Hoo-ah! :)

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Swordlady,

Your humor that you sprinkle throughout MartialTalk is very much appreciated. Thanks!

- Ceicei

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
Swordlady,

Your humor that you sprinkle throughout MartialTalk is very much appreciated. Thanks!

- Ceicei

CC you've been on MT for a while and I've come to appreciate your no nonsense approach to the arts. Your perspective is valuable to me.

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
upnorthkyosa said:
CC you've been on MT for a while and I've come to appreciate your no nonsense approach to the arts. Your perspective is valuable to me.

This guy has the uncanny ability to find good in everything and everybody.
icon7.gif

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
(I don't want this to disappear, so I'm doing your name again)

matt.m- You are helpful, witty, and very nice to those around you. A gem to have around.

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
TKD Girl- Love your avatar- who can go wrong with elephants?!! You seem like a very nice person, born in the same month as myself. Off to check out your myspace page!! :)

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Shodan,

Your compassion and concern for others is noticed and very much appreciated. Thank you. Continue to be who you are! :)

- Ceicei

Latest Discussions