Say something good...

you like larry the cable guy that makes you way cool in my book hope to see you around more.

kid

kid, the wisdom of your signature quote reveals your thinking.

Techno, you can be counted on for a good laugh when the timing is right. I am enjoying getting to know you via your more serious posts as well. :asian:

MA-Caver, I really appreciate your nuggets of wisdom that come with your posts. I also enjoy your wit! Carry on!

(Awesome thread! I love it and I'm so glad Upnorth made this possible for us to participate!)

- Ceicei

CC I find your posts to be thoughtful and informative and supportive when need be. You have an inner strength I can't help but be jealous of.

Raewyn you always bring a good sens of down-under charm around.

bignick said:
Raewyn you always bring a good sens of down-under charm around.

Ditto! It is great to hear from our friends down-under!

BigNick, you are a highly focused, intelligent young man and knowledgeable martial artist (in more than one style!) who is also a good guy!

Jonathan Randall, you are complimentary and positive to just about everyone and a real go-getter ... and generous with the rep, too! :ultracool

Kenpo Tess you are a sound a very wise woman not only do you control all the damages we cause you are also our spiritual leader.

Was that good Please do not beat me anymore I give!!!!!!
Your humble servent
Terry

Terry You look very happy/proud in your avatar, You also have always been polite. Thanks

kid

kid said:
Terry You look very happy/proud in your avatar, You also have always been polite. Thanks

kid

Kid - you are one of the most loyal people I know and I know that you've got a good heart. I think that you have really matured and become a strong adult. I trust you with my life and with my children, because I know that you would do anything for any of us. You're a good brother and I'm glad you are here with me on MT.

UpNorth, what else can be said about the guy that created this love fest of a thread...good idea...

Bignick you have become like a family memeber and maybe if I have the Honor to ever meet you you will be.
Your wisdom is way beyond your years and your sense of humor is second to none.
Terry

I thought I would present a challange for the next person by posting on this thread. Terry posses the ability to discuss TKD objectively and that is a fine quality.
Sean

ahh you're not so big a challenge Sean ;) You're a Good guy who says what's on his mind~! You're coming outta your shell and your modshipness .. errr.. is going well too :D

You're good people Sean :D

KenpoTess said:
ahh you're not so big a challenge Sean ;) You're a Good guy who says what's on his mind~! You're coming outta your shell and your modshipness .. errr.. is going well too :D

You're good people Sean :D

The way you write feels as if you were speaking right in front of me. It adds a personal touch that is very rare and I always look forward to your posts.

hhhmm...Gemini..what can I say about a guy with a good side and a bad side ;)

The "good" twin is fantastic. Honest and sincere in his posts. The "bad" twin is fun, cheeky and a hoot.

Gemini also has a healthy fear of angry dog avatars. :)

but in all seriousness, Gemini, this forum is very lucky to have you and I think your a fair, honest and sincere person.

Latest Discussions

Back