Sarah Stevenson - The Times Sportswoman of the Year

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Very good story to hear, I do agree. As she says herself, it is also good to see a sport somewhat off the beaten path getting a nod.

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
She's amaizing! She sets herself in pilot like she said and she only focus on wining in the memory of her beloved ones, she's one of a kind.

Manny

RobinTKD

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Great story tez, though I was pretty annoyed that she didn't make the Sports Personality of The Year short list, yet there's people on there who haven't really achieved anything more than just being in the top flight of their respective sport.

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great story tez, though I was pretty annoyed that she didn't make the Sports Personality of The Year short list, yet there's people on there who haven't really achieved anything more than just being in the top flight of their respective sport.

No woman made into onto that list which is really annoying when we have so many amazing female athletes.

RobinTKD

Blue Belt
Reaction score
No woman made into onto that list which is really annoying when we have so many amazing female athletes.

There has been thousands of complaints apparently. If i was on the panel, i would have put Chrissie Wellington (iron man triathlete) on there too.

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Latest Discussions