Santa Clara man arrested for making threats to CA State Senator Leland Yee

James Kovacich

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just guessing but I think this guy may be a gun nut! :uhyeah:
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...aking-Threat-on-State-Official-191057461.html

Authorities arrested a Santa Clara man who once worked for Steve Wozniak on charges that he threatened State Sen. Leland Yee (D-San Francisco), had explosives and an illegally loaded gun at his home.More explosives were found Wednesday. And Yee's office, which confirmed that the senator received a threatening email a month ago, declined comment, other than that Yee handed the email to the CHP.
Members of the CHP's Hazardous Device Detail, working with the Santa Clara County Sheriff's bomb squad, found a "useable device" -- an explosive -- at about 3 p.m. and plan to place it into the trailer to blow it up some time Thursday. The discovery of the bomb came after the CHP and sheriff's deputies on Thursday resumed their search inside the residence of Everett Basham, 45, who was arrested for threatening or intimidating a public official and other charges Tuesday.
"We keep turning over a page and finding something new every time," CHP spokesman Sean Kennedy said.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm just guessing but I think this guy may be a gun nut! :uhyeah:
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...aking-Threat-on-State-Official-191057461.html

Authorities arrested a Santa Clara man who once worked for Steve Wozniak on charges that he threatened State Sen. Leland Yee (D-San Francisco), had explosives and an illegally loaded gun at his home.More explosives were found Wednesday. And Yee's office, which confirmed that the senator received a threatening email a month ago, declined comment, other than that Yee handed the email to the CHP.
Members of the CHP's Hazardous Device Detail, working with the Santa Clara County Sheriff's bomb squad, found a "useable device" -- an explosive -- at about 3 p.m. and plan to place it into the trailer to blow it up some time Thursday. The discovery of the bomb came after the CHP and sheriff's deputies on Thursday resumed their search inside the residence of Everett Basham, 45, who was arrested for threatening or intimidating a public official and other charges Tuesday.
"We keep turning over a page and finding something new every time," CHP spokesman Sean Kennedy said.

Certainly not a democrat...