Sam Kwok and Carlson Gracie Jr. Seminar DVD

dungeonworks

Black Belt
Reaction score
I am not looking to open a can of worms on this topic again (I have brought it up in the past). I am however looking for a DVD of the seminar, if there was one. Anyone have any info on this? I have only seen YouTube stuff on the topic.

Thanks in Advance!

Domino

Black Belt
Reaction score
I have spoken to Sigung about this, I was under the impression a new art was to be formed before Carlsons unfortunate death, I was wrong. I watch this regularly, respect Carlson Jnr alot and am hoping to join the new local Gracie Barra gym soon.

TinTin_57

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I have spoken to Sigung about this, I was under the impression a new art was to be formed before Carlsons unfortunate death, I was wrong. I watch this regularly, respect Carlson Jnr alot and am hoping to join the new local Gracie Barra gym soon.

Wow, you are one serious martial artist. Wing Chun twice a week, Kali another night, and also Gracie Jujitsu? Every credit

Domino

Black Belt
Reaction score
Wow, you are one serious martial artist. Wing Chun twice a week, Kali another night, and also Gracie Jujitsu? Every credit
Where did that come from?
Doing alot doesnt equal a serious martial artist in my opinion, and I chose against it for now.

Latest Discussions