Does WSLVT exist?

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
That's exactly it. You just love bickering at us. It's weird.

Would be nice if you did like wckf92 and read our posts objectively.

KPM is an all or nothing kind of guy. I expect he will be signing up for your online mentorship programme any minute

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
View attachment 19916

Man what a hypocrite? And who the hell are you to think you have the right to set the ground rules for new posters?

These are the unwritten rules of the forum. They aren't determined by me, rather by opions like yours. As LFJ says, an argument requires someone to participate. It would be better for all if opinions could be read objectively and without emotion

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

SaulGoodman

Green Belt
Reaction score
These are the unwritten rules of the forum. They aren't determined by me, rather by opions like yours. As LFJ says, an argument requires someone to participate. It would be better for all if opinions could be read objectively and without emotion

You are the classic keyboard warrior, all cool and restrained and all knowing when you ain't face to face with the person you are berating . I do wonder how forceful your opinions would be if you found yourself in the situation where you would have to back up what you're saying. My money is that (if you ever leave the safety of your basement) when/if you attend any seminars/classes that are not your invincible lineage, you are the grey man who wouldn't say a word to anyone about how bad their "VEETEE" is until you get home and strap on your keyboard. You're a joke mate.

Reactions: KPM

Callen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Speaking of WSLVT exsisting, today is Sifu Wong Shun Leung's birthday! Good times. 祝您生日快樂