rudeness

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
If I had a lick of sense I wouldn't have commented, nor commented going forward. But, alas, I was never one known for a lot of sense.

How old are you? Under twenty five would be my guess. And extremely intelligent as well.
Do you train? If so, do you trust your instructor?
and yes im under 25 and yes i trust my instructor he was like a father to me why do you ask

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
If I had a lick of sense I wouldn't have commented, nor commented going forward. But, alas, I was never one known for a lot of sense.

How old are you? Under twenty five would be my guess. And extremely intelligent as well.
if you are calling me extremely intelligent in a sarcastic manner to patronize me i really don't appreciate it

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score

and yes i train i have been training since i was 15 years old

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow you are flipping out. I can't speak for the others, but I never meant to say either that I found it rude that you don't use punctuation or that you should be forced to. Just that if it takes me personally too much effort to understand what you are trying to write, I will just not read it, and others are the same. No amount of freaking out on your part will change this, nor is it something to have a logical argument about; it's just a fact. You will have to come accept it, regardless of how much you dislike it.

And knowing Buka, I get the feeling he was not being sarcastic. Could be wrong, but I've never really seen him bait or insult anyone on here before.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
sgraves....there is no sarcasm in my statement, none whatsoever. Honest, bro. Reading at a college level at a young age, how could you be anything but intelligent? I'm being honest here, so chill a little and listen.

With your reading and comprehension ability you should do some research on the prefrontal cortex. We all have one (that was sarcastic, but meant in a humorous way to defuse)

What you might consider is to print out this entire thread, every single post, and ask your instructor to read it. Maybe he has an opinion, which might be valuable.

Last edited:
OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
Wow you are flipping out. I can't speak for the others, but I never meant to say either that I found it rude that you don't use punctuation or that you should be forced to. Just that if it takes me personally too much effort to understand what you are trying to write, I will just not read it, and others are the same. No amount of freaking out on your part will change this, nor is it something to have a logical argument about; it's just a fact. You will have to come accept it, regardless of how much you dislike it.

And knowing Buka, I get the feeling he was not being sarcastic. Could be wrong, but I've never really seen him bait or insult anyone on here before.
trust me im not freaking out and i don't understand why making something like lack of punctuation a big when ive writing like this since i joined the forum and because you guys made it seem like im speaking in Chinese or something does that make the points i say any less valid or my words any less sincere the short answer it no its doesn't does it make me any less intelligent when you back an animal in a corner that's when they arty their most fierce i had three total strangers jumping down my throat about about something non important and even when i explained my side of the story was still not heard how would you guys feel in that situation i take criticism well but i don't like to be hounded

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score
sgraves....there is no sarcasm in my statement, none whatsoever. Honest, bro. Reading at a college level at a young age, how could you be anything but intelligent? I'm being honest here, so chill a little and listen.

With your reading and comprehension ability you should do some research on the frontal cortex. We all have one (that was sarcastic, but meant in a humorous way to defuse)

What you might consider is to print out this entire thread, every single post, and ask your instructor to read it. Maybe he has an opinion, which might be valuable.
im not saying i don't use punctuation cause i do but think about like driving a car if you drive a car all day everyday using proper English all that all the time drivng eventually turn into a more of have to situation where if you do it all the time when you don't have to do it you don't

OP
sgraves

sgraves

Green Belt
Reaction score

With your reading and comprehension ability you should do some research on the prefrontal cortex. We all have one (that was sarcastic, but meant in a humorous way to defuse)

im sorry i dint mean to be rude to you in appreciate the advice

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Its been an issue since you came on the forum, to me at least. I just ignored your longer posts and didn't read it. The post above in particular took me a couple of times to read/understand. And if a decent portion of the audience is choosing not to read your posts for something that can be fixed fairly easily, than its not really non important.
And if you took criticism well you would likely be willing to at least make some sort of concession and use basic punctuation (no one is asking for perfect grammar). Instead you started freaking out, which you can deny but is pretty visible in your posts. Especially in this one
SO IF I WANT TO TAKE A BREAK FROM BEING PROPER FOR TWO TO THREE HOURS OUT OF MY DAY IM GONNA DO JUST THAT IM SPEAKING PROPER ENGLISH MY SPELLING IS PROPER ONLY WAY A PERSON COULDNT5 UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING IS IT I WASNT SPEAKING ENGLISH TAKING ME SERIOUSLY ISNT THE PROBLEM BEING A DAMN GRAMMER COP ON A MARTIAL ARTS FORUM IS STUPID MAKING IT HARD TO READ I UNDERSTAND THAT BUT SAYING SOMETHING LIKE YOU CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING CAUSE A FEW MARKS ARENT THERE IS STUPID VERY VERY VERY DUMB IM NOT SAYING ANYTHING THAT HAS A HIDDEN MEANING BEHIND IT

Either way, I suggest taking Buka's advice. I'll wait to say anything else until you have time to show this thread to someone you trust and talk to them about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.