Promotion

Cronarct

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
ok i trained when i was a child trained with my current master, made orange belt but ended up quiting... 13 years later i restarted and tonight i just RE earned my orange belt... master told me he wasnt going to test me but just watch me carefully and tell me i can wear my old rank when he feels im ready for it and at the same time he told me he wants me to start with my advanced training... so yay i got re promoted tonight and start my advanced training in september!!!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ok i trained when i was a child trained with my current master, made orange belt but ended up quiting... 13 years later i restarted and tonight i just RE earned my orange belt... master told me he wasnt going to test me but just watch me carefully and tell me i can wear my old rank when he feels im ready for it and at the same time he told me he wants me to start with my advanced training... so yay i got re promoted tonight and start my advanced training in september!!!

Way to go!! Awesome news!
:partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good on you.
I know places where you could just show up after years and wear your old belt again. I never liked that concept.

OP
C

Cronarct

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
thank you everyone, at first my master offered to allow me to come back first thing at my old rank but i told him i wanted to wait a bit and get used to things again and he agreed :D im so happy lol

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Rock on! Enjoy the journey!

Latest Discussions