Promotion tonight

Greg King

Green Belt
Reaction score
Its for green stripe ,grabs ,escapes and forms .all together not a bad deal.Im promoting with my wife .oh ,almost forgot ,have to do one step sparring too.90 degrees in chicago so it should be at least 100 in the Dojang ,YIKES!!!!:supcool:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good luck and next time we talk you will be wearing green.
Terry

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Go get em, Greg! You're makin' me home-sick talkin' about the weather & the heat in your dojang.:)

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Go show why you deserve the promotion. You will do great and congrats in advance.

Matt

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Excellent! Good luck with testing tonight. Drink lots of water. :)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greg King said:
Its for green stripe ,grabs ,escapes and forms .all together not a bad deal.Im promoting with my wife .oh ,almost forgot ,have to do one step sparring too.90 degrees in chicago so it should be at least 100 in the Dojang ,YIKES!!!!:supcool:

I hope you did not Dehydrate. :( In this weather that is something to worry about. It does effect one's performance.

Best wishes.

OP
Greg King

Greg King

Green Belt
Reaction score
Don't know if we passed yet but for my wife and i the test went well.My wife almost passed out again and i had to take a break from the test ,the heat was getting to all of us .it was exactly 100 degrees in the dojang and no air conditioning in sight.But all did well in the class and it was a challenge to make it through the heat.We will know in two weeks if we passed.(even a couple of the blackbelts had to take breaks).More to come later.:)

Latest Discussions