Probably the most Intense fight I've EVER seen (Taekwondo)

HighKicker

White Belt
Reaction score
I mean how are these 2 people still standing? They should've been knocked out dead long ago!
I've seen fights but this is the one I've had most fun watching, with both hit and dodged strong beautiful high and low kicks, blocks, knock downs, head hits, but the thing that got me the most is their ability to TAKE a massive kick to the face and keep fighting.
I can learn so much from them, the stability, stamina, the focus, the sharpness and the force.

I know your new here so don't know the rules so I don't want to be one those guys making a problem but just to let you you don't need to post something multiple times in the different categories

Sorry, just wanted to share and hear some opinions. I'm starting to like this forum :)

That is pretty impressive. There is shin and arm and fist conditioning. So maybe there can be face conditioning? Instead of iron shirt training maybe we should spend more time with iron face training?

I am willing to try, after all more people aim for the face than the body anyway so it would make more sense.

This kind of solidifies me wanting to tack on a new martial art. Taekwondo it is!

This is intense and fun to watch, but it's also a highlight reel of MULTIPLE matches. This isn't the same to guys throughout.

Latest Discussions

Back