OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
MJ - Congrats. Nice pics and thanks for sharing. :asian:
Why thank you Jason! :) ...just one problem... the dark side will now be able to identify me! :uhohh:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Why thank you Jason! :) ...just one problem... the dark side will now be able to identify me! :uhohh:

No worries, stand next to me and Castillo won't touch you. :)

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
No worries, stand next to me and Castillo won't touch you. :)
:jedi1: :uhoh: ok but what about the guy with the big head?...

Tess said:
Woohooo Congrats MJ~!! Great Pic~!! and don't you fret bout that dark one.. bah.. You've got so much light around you.. it'll drown him into the abyss
Thanks Tess! :asian: Glad you liked the pics :)

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
dragongirl said:
ann said she thought you were referring to steve and said the pics were up. i cant believe i found them!!!! i cant believe i figured out how to reply!!! see you tuesday. i need alot of practice...
dragongirl, welcome to Martial Talk. Enjoy your stay here. MJ will show you the way. If there's anything that I, or any other staff can help you with, please do not hesitate to ask.

Help yourself to the various forums, and enjoy the feast of great information and good fellowship.

Happy posting!
icon7.gif

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
:jedi1: :uhoh: ok but what about the guy with the big head?...

Castillo, Dr. Kenpo, and the guy with the big head are no problems at all. They shall all fall.
:partyon:

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
flatlander said:
dragongirl, welcome to Martial Talk. Enjoy your stay here. MJ will show you the way.
icon7.gif
Flatlander, Dragongirl has other friends here too you know. :) KT

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
flatlander said:
Wow! How is it that all you people get to know eachother, and I have to be the Northern Loner?
Us girgles have to stick together. Oh yes. We allow Chuckster and Pete to tag along some times too. KT

D

dragongirl

Thanks for the welcome. Kenpo tiger thanks for directing me. hi to all. i definitely have alot to learn...

O

OC Kid

MJ great pics..Now thats what Im talking about.:>) if they had digital cams when I ddid mine Icould post them but they barely invented film..:>) and I think Steven Speilberg used it as a template for his star wars bar seen..:>)

Latest Discussions