Prank call turned bad

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The next part of this sad saga is that the presenters have been relocated to safe houses because of death threats to them and other staff of the radio station.

oye veh....

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The next part of this sad saga is that the presenters have been relocated to safe houses because of death threats to them and other staff of the radio station.

I'm guessing the 'type' who listens to their radio show are also prone to over reacting, if they are guilty of something criminal then the law will sort it, if it's not illegal but morally wrong then I imagine they'll lose their careers, but death threats are stupid and I'd suggest those making them try phoning Syria to threaten and perhaps even try to carry them out on the President there! At this point no one outside the police and the Coroner's Office has any idea of what the situation is, some people are just attention seeking morons with too much time on their hands.

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trial by Media.

I think it's all ridiculous, but really not surprised. We see this happen over and over, there should be laws of conduct or responsibility with media for "enticing" reactions. The irony here is it starting on radio, almost bitter sweet, but also shows they are not safe from themselves and will turn on each other.

Latest Discussions