prague

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
can anyone assist me in locating quaility schools in prague, czech republic. Would prefer a Fillipino system but will be happy with any My son can visit while he is there in Oct.
This son is new to studying the arts not the one that is a black belt. He will be in the republic for three weeks.
Thanks
Shadow:asian:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What martial arts are popular in Central Europe? Japanese karate, I believe, and judo.

For FMA-related training, don't overlook European fencing, which heavily influenced it. Mr. Hartman has studied fencing and commented on its applicability.

W

white dragon

I don't know where it is, but there's a really good tkd school in prague, some of their students came over and trained with us for a while and the standard is really high, both in traditional tkd and self defence.

Sorry, that's really vague. I'm going over in July though, so I can always have a look around for you if you like?

S

sweeper

finding non-sport fencing schools could e a real pain though

OP
tshadowchaser

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
White Dragon, Any help in finding good schools would be a help. The son that is going is a rank beginner therefor he is able to go anywhere and learn/ TKD might be a little to much though his knee is in a brace most of the time(not much for ligaments).
I would be greatful for any information on any schools, he can go around and visit if he has an udea what is there.
Thanks,
Shadow.
:asian:

W

white dragon

No problem, I'll keep an eye out for you and let you know what I find on my next adventure there ;)

- Liam