Practicing Wrist Grips and One-Step Sparring

OP
Lynne

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more regarding practicing often and not neglecting any aspect of training.

I am practicing those wrist grips and one-step sparring combinations almost daily. Because I've practiced, I am ready for my test June 29th.

There are other white belts testing with me who haven't even learned the wrist grips yet. And we usually have to do them on opposite hands, too. I hope they can learn them in less than a week. But they're younger than me, so maybe they can...

JT_the_Ninja

Black Belt
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more regarding practicing often and not neglecting any aspect of training.

I am practicing those wrist grips and one-step sparring combinations almost daily. Because I've practiced, I am ready for my test June 29th.

There are other white belts testing with me who haven't even learned the wrist grips yet. And we usually have to do them on opposite hands, too. I hope they can learn them in less than a week. But they're younger than me, so maybe they can...

That's actually not unheard of even up to black belt level in some cases. That's when you learn what schools are doing a good job and what schools aren't.

And don't give the kids that much credit; you need to have an attention span to learn something. Hope they do well, and I hope you do well. Tang Soo!

Latest Discussions