Peace on Earth? No longer allowed...

Ya know...I just can't help but shake my head at stuff like this. I mean really, don't people have anything better to do? If they put half the energy they waste on stupid crap like this, our world would be such a better place.

I so agree with that Lisa.
Its like OMG you know.

Anyhooo.....

Happy Holidays everyone. :) :)

Elayna

Ya know...I just can't help but shake my head at stuff like this. I mean really, don't people have anything better to do? If they put half the energy they waste on stupid crap like this, our world would be such a better place.

I agree fully.

I am glad they backed down and I know this has already been said but I can't seem to get buy the peace sign equating to Satanism and why someone would go that route is beyond me.

Personally I just see it as another ignorant slap in the face by the people who think we have the right to "Freedom FROM Religion" as opposed to "Freedom OF Religion"​
How? Was the wreath somehow secular?

Seems more like Kearns, who is moving to another state soon just decided to be a jerk for the sake of being a jerk 'cause he wasn't going to have to deal with the repercussions.

How? Was the wreath somehow secular?

No, it was just being treated that way. I agree, the guy was probably doing it to be a dick, but the excuses used ranged from it was a "Christmas Decoration" to "Its a Satanic Symbol"... and either way... Whether it was a Christian protesting it, or an Athiest... making them remove it for those reasons...well... like I said above...

Latest Discussions

Back