Peace on Earth? No longer allowed...

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ya know...I just can't help but shake my head at stuff like this. I mean really, don't people have anything better to do? If they put half the energy they waste on stupid crap like this, our world would be such a better place.

Elayna

Green Belt
Reaction score
I so agree with that Lisa.
Its like OMG you know.

Anyhooo.....

Happy Holidays everyone. :) :)

Elayna

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Ya know...I just can't help but shake my head at stuff like this. I mean really, don't people have anything better to do? If they put half the energy they waste on stupid crap like this, our world would be such a better place.

I agree fully.

I am glad they backed down and I know this has already been said but I can't seem to get buy the peace sign equating to Satanism and why someone would go that route is beyond me.

Marginal

Senior Master
Reaction score
Personally I just see it as another ignorant slap in the face by the people who think we have the right to "Freedom FROM Religion" as opposed to "Freedom OF Religion"​
How? Was the wreath somehow secular?

Seems more like Kearns, who is moving to another state soon just decided to be a jerk for the sake of being a jerk 'cause he wasn't going to have to deal with the repercussions.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How? Was the wreath somehow secular?

No, it was just being treated that way. I agree, the guy was probably doing it to be a dick, but the excuses used ranged from it was a "Christmas Decoration" to "Its a Satanic Symbol"... and either way... Whether it was a Christian protesting it, or an Athiest... making them remove it for those reasons...well... like I said above...