PC gamers - what do you play?

D

Dylan9d

Im playing multiplayer on Battlefield mainly havent touched single player.

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I pretty much only play online, BF or BOs on xBox360. Haven't played the campaign on any of them.

I find it to be a good mind number after a hectic day.

Ivan

Black Belt
Reaction score
I've played Diablo since version 1. Diablo 3 is still free to play, and fun, but I do wish that it had a larger world.
If you liked Diablo 2, I am having a blast with Pillars of Eternity. Divinity Original Sin series is great too.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Fortnite :)
I'm tier 131 (as of now)
One of my friend's son is a "professional Fortnite e-athlete", ranked last I heard in the top 100 players in the world. He works for some company who puts him up in a furnished flat in New York with a few other "e-athletes". They pay his rent and give him a stipend for food each month. He actually received a promotion from "e athlete" to "personality" which means (I guess) that he is enough of a draw on Twitch that he can make money for himself and the company he works for playing more than just Fortnite.

Sounds like a great life for a 21 year old kid.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
If you liked Diablo 2, I am having a blast with Pillars of Eternity. Divinity Original Sin series is great too.
Looking forward to Baldur's Gate 3 so I can do some butt kicking for goodness.

Ivan

Black Belt
Reaction score
Looking forward to Baldur's Gate 3 so I can do some butt kicking for goodness.
I am still playing through Pillars of Eternity and the Divinity Franchise. I also quite love Legends of Grimrock, and I am going to buy Legends of Grimrock 2 soon.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
It's a lot like Diablo and PoE in that it's a top-down RPG with great lore. It also has great graphics, but the combat is RTS like Xcom. I fricking loveee Xcom
I'd say it's more like Baldur's Gate or Neverwinter Nights, in that it's more of a true RPG. Diablo is a kind of a loot grind, good for hanging out with friends.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd say it's more like Baldur's Gate or Neverwinter Nights, in that it's more of a true RPG. Diablo is a kind of a loot grind, good for hanging out with friends.

Absolutely. There's little or no RPG in Diablo.

Latest Discussions