Pasadena Homecoming

Dun Ringill

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Anybody else attending the Pasadena Homecoming, I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of my internet friends. Will someone be posting pictures? This is going to be a historic event and probably should be documented for future generation of Kenpo artists.

Salute

P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by Dun Ringill
Anybody else attending the Pasadena Homecoming, I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of my internet friends. Will someone be posting pictures? This is going to be a historic event and probably should be documented for future generation of Kenpo artists.

Salute

Sure will be, not at the seminars but at the Friday nite line, you gonna be in the line with us Jr.?

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

I

Iron Dog

Wish I could, but debt and work are in the way. Too bad Mr. Obriant can't make the seminars it is a way to meet a lot of Kenpo family. I love technique lines, I always learn a lot and the hard way to boot.
Everyone have fun, I'll keep the economy going...
Patrick

P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by Iron Dog
Wish I could, but debt and work are in the way. Too bad Mr. Obriant can't make the seminars it is a way to meet a lot of Kenpo family. I love technique lines, I always learn a lot and the hard way to boot.
Everyone have fun, I'll keep the economy going...
Patrick

It's not a matter of not being able to make the seminars, I'm choosing not to spend that kinda cash when my studio is just down the street. I will probably stop by the Walnut studio to visit after lunch when we close up for the day . Hopefully I will catch some guys and gals there that I've always wanted to meet. I know Clint Hughes will be there and I'd like to spend some time with him if possible as we talked on the phone the other day and he seemed way cool.

Being as this post is here, does anyone have an itenary of events for this weekend?

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

S

Sandor

Steph and I will be there. We have 4 of our black belts going as well. Should be a lot of fun and I hope to meet a lot of you there :asian:

Peace,
Sandor

OP
D

Dun Ringill

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by ProfessorKenpo
Sure will be, not at the seminars but at the Friday nite line, you gonna be in the line with us Jr.?

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

Of course I will be at the friday night line, that's part of the package. You still don't know who I am do you Clyde?

P

ProfessorKenpo

Of course I will be at the friday night line, that's part of the package. You still don't know who I am do you Clyde?

Guess I'll finally figure it out Friday and see if my suspicions are correct. You are up quite early this morning tho LOL.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

J

jeffkyle

I wish I could be there! :( The whole thing sounds like a good time.

OP
D

Dun Ringill

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Clyde,

I really wish you would come to my seminar, who knows, you just may learn something. But oh well, maybe when they have a 2 or 3 generation homecoming someone will invite you.

You have a great kenpo day

Dun Ringill

P

ProfessorKenpo

Clyde,

I really wish you would come to my seminar, who knows, you just may learn something. But oh well, maybe when they have a 2 or 3 generation homecoming someone will invite you.

Dun Ringill

Oh wow, really, I'll dream of the day.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

P

ProfessorKenpo

Clyde,

What package did they offer you for showing up on Friday night?

Well, I thought it was just a show up and pay your $10, didn't know it was part of a package. If it is, I guess I'm just SOL and wasting my time driving over there. So maybe I won't be there. Dian was the one who invited me to the seminar and she didn't mention it, and neither does the flyer. If you're going to be teaching, do you have an itinerary of events?

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

OP
D

Dun Ringill

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
If you aren't going to be there then why doyou need an internary of events? I'm sure you can handle anything that is thrown your way should you decide to show up. I will look forward to working the techniques with you. I could always use the fresh perspective of youth.

P

ProfessorKenpo

If you aren't going to be there then why doyou need an internary of events? I'm sure you can handle anything that is thrown your way should you decide to show up. I will look forward to working the techniques with you. I could always use the fresh perspective of youth.

There will be people there that I wish to meet while they are in Pasadena and figured I could catch them in between or at their lunch breaks. I did email Dian a few moments ago for the info.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

OP
D

Dun Ringill

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Sounds great, she has really done an outstanding job of putting this together, not only is she an incredible martial artist but also a class act of impeccable character.

P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by Renegade
I'll be there!

Hey, look for me there, I shouldn't be that hard to miss, you know, the armpit with eyes LOL. I've heard some really good things about you and would love to meet you, and for that matter, anyone else who's got the stones to put their name on their profile.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

K

Kirk

Clyde,

Dun Ringill

Are you planning on revealing yourself at that time?

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
This is too funny. I sent Dun an email saying I like him without knowing his name. Some guys just speak with a little bit more "authority" and tenor than some of the others. Regardless of his age in the art, he seems to talk well ... And I suspect that a few folks will be surprised.

Hope it all works out for you Dun and all your adoring minions!
:lol: :rofl: :asian:

Dan (Really... This is my name... Really) Farmer

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, while all you kenpoholics are out having fun....some one remember to do a nice big write up for us folks stuck here mindin the store. :)

(Oh, yeah, and if anyone wants to submit a nice review with some pics to the MT mag, I'll happily find room for it)

:D

Latest Discussions