Northwest Renunion of Warriors II .......

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Announcing for my good friend Les Sipes..........

I just wanted to extend an early invitation to look at their respective calendars and circle April 3, 2004 as the day they need to get up to
Seattle for a great gathering.
We are hosting this event at the Doubletree Hotel in Bellevue again, as they are giving us another sweet deal on rooms. Those that attended
last year can tell you that these are nice accommodations.
This year we are excited to bring Prof. Bob White up to teach us his fighting drills and techniques. Last year, I asked him to come as a
special guest, and was immediately taken by his warmth and demeanor.
Also, Sifu Marty Zinanovich will be join us in his instruction on knife and stick disarms. Sifu is an Old school banger with a great approach at
instruction.
Returning to instruct is Prof. John Sepulveda. A favorite from last year, Prof Sepulveda demonstrates American Kenpo technique that has
everyone shaking their heads, and is well worth the trip alone.
And the reunion would not be complete without Dr. T.R. Crimi. Grandmaster Crimi will be taking us through the basics and principles of
techniques and counters that left us with drenched gis and smiling faces and wanting more. Dr. Crimi has become very special to our school
and is considered family. It won't take you long to understand why.
Sigung Steve LaBounty is my very special guest this year. Sigungs brings the intensity up to the next level in any gathering, just by his
presence. He doesn't care about politics or excuses, just an "iron worker" ethic.
Grandmaster Dave Hebler OAKKA, is invited back this year. We developed quite a rapport last year, as I got an opportunity to work with
him between sessions. A teacher with class and history.
Sifu Alan Henderson, Sifu Art Delgado, Glenn Karnovsky and John Smith will be in attendance also.
We will be charging $80.00 for participants this year, and $35.00 for spectators. This will include an evening buffet and fellowship after the
Saturday event
free for participants and $20.00 for non-participants.
I am working on a Friday night technique line, after hearing the great report from the Pasadena Homecoming.
There will be a minimal charge for this event.
I will be bringing the hotel codes and specifics to you ASAP.
Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] for any information.

W

warrior.mama

The Northwest Reunion of Warriors is coming up soon - April 3. Besides reading Goldendragon's great writeup on this forum, you can read more on the kenpo forum. Details to register are available on the website reunionofwarriors.com.

Last year's reunion was an amazing event. The instruction was outstanding. I felt the whole thing was a learning experience, inside the classroom and outside. I look forward to another great event this year.

Thank you, Mr. Sipes, for your hard work in putting together the second reunion for us. I look forward to learning from the instructors, the special guests and each other.

warrior.mama