Pasadena Homecoming

OP
D

Dun Ringill

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Clyde,

What I would like you to do during the friday night line is call everybody to attention and demand that Dun Ringill be revealed. I will have no choice but to step forward and shake your hand. I mean really I could just be a purple belt who is bored with my classes and wanted to have some fun with you. Or maybe, just maybe I have done my time in the kwoon (training hall) and don't like to post with all the attention that my rank and status bring me. Either way, I will definately see you there. I guess the advantage of strategy and timing will be mine.

P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by Dun Ringill
Clyde,

What I would like you to do during the friday night line is call everybody to attention and demand that Dun Ringill be revealed. I will have no choice but to step forward and shake your hand. I mean really I could just be a purple belt who is bored with my classes and wanted to have some fun with you. Or maybe, just maybe I have done my time in the kwoon (training hall) and don't like to post with all the attention that my rank and status bring me. Either way, I will definately see you there. I guess the advantage of strategy and timing will be mine.

Well, I'm not running the show but I will ask Frank to do me a favor if he's the head guy. Hell, I'll even see if I can get Larry to cruise over with me for a bit.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

K

Kirk

Originally posted by ProfessorKenpo
Well, I'm not running the show but I will ask Frank to do me a favor if he's the head guy. Hell, I'll even see if I can get Larry to cruise over with me for a bit.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

I'm not sure if I should even ask this on a forum *yikes*. Why
wouldn't he? The politics and envy in EPAK can't be so bad that
Mr Tatum wouldn't want to see old friends, would it?

P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by Kirk
I'm not sure if I should even ask this on a forum *yikes*. Why
wouldn't he? The politics and envy in EPAK can't be so bad that
Mr Tatum wouldn't want to see old friends, would it?

To be honest, I don't think he knows when it is, if I ask on the fly Friday afternoon he may have something already planned. I may give him a call and give him a heads up and see what happens or if he can't go Friday, maybe I can get him over there Sat. sometime to say hi. Larry has a life outside of Kenpo and I try not to interfere too much with that, it's kinda sacred for him as he's a family man and likes to spend time with them.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

Mace

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Clyde,
If you receive it, could you post the itinerary for those of us that are unable to make the homecoming?
Thanks,
Sean

Guiseppe Betri

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Clyde,

You said that you'll ask Larry Tatum to come over with you. Is he not planning on being at the Homecoming? Again, I am not up to date as to the itinerary and schedule because I am unable to participate in the event. I guess my next question would be why is he not going, it being in town and all?

P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by Guiseppe Betri
Clyde,

You said that you'll ask Larry Tatum to come over with you. Is he not planning on being at the Homecoming? Again, I am not up to date as to the itinerary and schedule because I am unable to participate in the event. I guess my next question would be why is he not going, it being in town and all?

Larry is out of town ALOT, and when he has time to spend with his family that's what he chooses to do. His life outside of Kenpo is sacred for him and his family and I respect his wishes in that aspect. If he decides to come, that'll be great, if not, don't expect to see him. His life is Kenpo, full time studio, seminars, video sales, etc. and that doesn't leave him alot of free time. I wonder how he got so good playing guitar with all the time he spends doing Kenpo LOL.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

OP
D

Dun Ringill

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm sure Frank Trejo will allow you to stand up and make a statement to the group. I hope you don't figure out who I am before the announcement. But I guarantee that you will be surprised. Whatever transpires the Pasadena Homecoming will definately be one to remember. I hope you can take a lesson just as well as you can give one.

Salute

"Dun Ringill"